I

My throat burnt as I vomitted up everything that I'd managed to force myself to eat today. My hand gripped my stomach as it continued to churn. I prayed this was all just in my head. I prayed it would just go away.

"Demi" I glanced breifly at Kelsey who poked her head around the bathroom door. "You happy for me to come in?" all I could manage was a nod before I was retching into the toilet again. Kelsey locked the door behind her and then moved over to me where she helped to keep my hair out of the way. "You think this was something that you ate?" I shook my head as I glanced up at her.

"I need you to get me a pregnancy test" Kelsey's eyes widened ever so slightly but she nodded. Kelsey wouldn't dare tell anyone about this. She may be one of my best friends but I can fire her if she steps out of line. "I hoped it was all in my head or it would just go away, but I'm nearly a week late and now this..." I reached to flush the toilet, hoping that I was over the vomitting as I pushed myself to stand. "I don't want anyone else to know about this."

"Demi, I won't tell anyone, you have my word. I can pick a test up later and I'll bring it up to your hotel room" I nodded as I filled a plastic cup with water so I could rinse out my mouth. "Do you want to go back out on stage?"

"No, I just want to go back to my hotel room and sleep. Nick will just have to go out earlier than planned."

"He already has. I'll let everyone know and we can start packing everything up" I nodded as she left the room. I remained in the bathroom for a few minutes longer, trying to wrap my head around everything. It wasn't until Kelsey knocked on the bathroom door again that I finally left the room. I was surprised by the lack of questions but was thankful for the privacy at the same time. I need to figure this all out without everyone's questions.

DEMI LOVATO RUSHED OFF STAGE.

Lovato, 23, who is currently touring with Nick Jonas on their Future Now Tour, was seen abandoning her set early during her performance in Salt Lake City on Thursday night.

A video posted to Instagram shows Lovato rushing off stage part way through 'Stone Cold'. The hitmaker didn't return to the stage which left Nick Jonas to finish the concert solo.

"I can't be pregnant. I don't want to be pregnant" I repeatedly muttered to myself as I sat on the lid of the toilet seat. My leg wouldn't stop shaking as I anxiously waited for my phone alarm to sound. I jumped the moment that it did. I quickly shut it off and sat silently, staring at the pregnancy test on the bathroom counter. I suddenly felt sick to my stomach. My heart was pounding hard against my chest, it was making me feel worse.

"Demi?" my eyes darted to the bathroom door as Kelsey lightly knocked. "Honey, let me in" I rubbed my hands on my jeans as I stood, moving to open the door.

"I-I can't look at it."

"Do you want me to look for you?" all I could manage was a nod. Kelsey gave my hand a light squeeze before she picked the test up off the counter. The wait was unbearable. I never thought I'd ever be in this situation. I thought I'd be happy and married before I'd find myself faced with a positive pregnancy test. "It's positive. You're pregnant, Dem" tears rapidly flooded my eyes.

"What am I gonna do, Kels?" she wrapped her arm around me as I broke down, sobbing into her neck. Her hand lightly caressed my back as she just allowed me to cry into her. I eventually pulled away as I wiped at my cheeks. "I don't know who the father is" my eyes dropped to the floor.