XIII

The weeks leading up to Halloween really flew. I split my time between going to the gym and into the studio. I'm writing music for my next album that I hope to release mid next year. I hope to tour some time after the release of the new album also. We've been looking at dates and early 2019 seems to be the easiest to work with.

Gui and I made things official on September 11th. He gives me butterflies and makes me feel special, something that I haven't really felt in a long time. I haven't yet gained the courage to have sex with him however thankfully I haven't  once felt pressured. The thought of anyone seeing me naked after Iris isn't comforting at all. I still don't feel at all confident in my body even though I've grown to admire it.

Odell moved out at the end of September and started to rent an apartment in Century City. I'm still getting used to not having him around all the time and it's been nearly a month. I don't like not having him just down the corridor.

"Hey, I didn't think you were bringing her home so soon" I questioned Odell who stood on my doorstep. I'd not long just woke and was surprised to find him on my doorstep with Iris who I instantly smiled at. "Hi Butterfly" she giggled and leant towards me. I softly kissed her temple as she settled on my hip and cuddled herself into me.

"Trainings been pulled forward to this morning" I nodded, glancing at Odell whose eyes caught something over my shoulder. I turned briefly to find Gui stood in the doorway to the kitchen. I felt my heart plummet into my stomach.

"He-He didn't spend the night or..."

"You don't have to explain yourself, Dem" I glanced to Iris who was staring at me. I flashed her a light smile which she instantly reciprocated with her own gummy grin. My smile widened as I combed a curl of hair off her forehead. "I'll see you both tomorrow" I nodded, forcing myself to look back at Odell who just kept his eyes on Iris.

"What time do you leave tomorrow?"

"Flight's at 2. I'll come over for breakfast still, if that's okay? I assume he won't be here?" there was a smirk on his face but a hint of something else hidden underneath it. I hate that he can't just be honest with me about everything.

Gui had come over less than 30 minutes before Odell dropped Iris off and had brought breakfast over with him, so we finished eating whilst Iris was entertained by Batman. Iris and Gui have met on numerous occasions. I asked Odell if it was okay for them to meet and he agreed, however he made a comment about Gui not being around for long and not wanting Iris to get confused. I didn't want to cause an argument so I didn't reply to his statement. Iris adores Gui, she giggles at everything that he does.

Liked by jillpowellglam, obj and 2,715,972 others ddlovato My little love always travels in style 😂 fyi, she wouldn't let me take them off 😎😍View all 125,783 commentsmatthew_scott_montgomery New York fashion week's calling

ddlovato My little love always travels in style 😂 fyi, she wouldn't let me take them off 😎😍
View all 125,783 comments
matthew_scott_montgomery New York fashion week's calling... She stylish (& adorable🥹)
diannadelagarza I love it 🩷