Chapter 67 <> We're All Human Beings

This is not my story, the original author is Arriacross from Webnovel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy with his discovery, Jin Liwei ignored his baby girl's bared teeth and claws as he crushed her with a tight hug, nuzzling against her hair.

Iris bit his shoulder. "Jin Liwei!"

He still looked pleased, kissing her on the forehead. He still couldn't stop himself from grinning while her angry eyes shot daggers at him. Feeling the proof inside her that she never had any man before him, he mentally beat his chest and howled with joy.

"You're a virgin," he stated, delighted.

"Hmph! Don't be stupid. I read somewhere that a hymen is not a definite proof of virginity."

He frowned.

"You don't believe me? Let me search it up and I'll show you." She tried to push him off again and moved to reach her laptop on the bedside table. However, he didn't let her.

"Are you a virgin or not?"

She glared at him. "I am! But even if I wasn't, so what? Are you one of those backward men who look down on females who aren't virgins?"

"No, of course not. I like you just the way you are. I'm just happy to know that I'll be your first."

'And I intend to be your last,' he thought to himself.

"Can't I be happy?" he continued.

She pursed her lips.

"I'm sorry, baby."

She wavered.

He rained light kisses on her face. She wavered even more.

"I didn't mean to offend you. I'm just so happy. I still want to touch you. I won't go too deep this time, okay?"

She was about to reject him, but his shameless hands already started kneading her breasts again, making her feel so good that she forgave him.

Well, the man knew how to make her feel good.

And he already apologized. But she would really show him next time who he was dealing with. He better not piss her off or else. Hmph.

Seeing her lost in pleasure, his hand reached down once again and rubbed her folds, making her even wetter and her moans louder. He trailed kisses on her face, down her neck, chest, each of her breasts, abdomen...down her hips, and then her inner thighs.

When his face reached her hot core, he inhaled her musky scent and his hot rod dripped a little. Then he started eating her, giving a long lick over her entire slit before sucking her hard.

"Ah! Liwei, what are you doing?!" She tried getting up, but his arms circled around her thighs, holding her in place.

His tongue entered her as he continued sucking, making her tremble.

She whimpered and moaned. Her hands subconsciously reaching for her own breasts and squeezing her mounds, as her body bowed in intense pleasure. She was unaware that her hips started rocking on his face.

Tears flowed down her eyes, as her cries became louder and louder. She grabbed on his hair, pushing his face harder against her, as she stiffened and shuddered.

"Ah! Liwei! Oh Liwei!"

He swallowed her release, intensifying it with the rubbing of his fingers as he continued to suck hard on her. He only stopped when he felt her slacken. He pushed himself up over her and kissed her mouth, letting her have a taste of her own juices.