remember me

Ethan's POV

I waited at the airport and noticed that I still was nervous. In fact it was only getting worse. I sat down and waited until I happened to see two familiar faces, Bella's mom and dad. I seen a gorgeous girl next to them. Bella?
She had long brown hair and gorgeously tan skin. She had many bruises on her shins, but by the looks of her, they were probably from sports. She was thin but she had a nice fit structure. She was absolutely mind blowing. They staying heading towards the parking lot and I started to feel panic rise in my stomach. With all of the people in this airport I would lose site of them very quickly. And I did. Shit.
After a lot of searching I eventually lost site and bumped into a stranger. I immediately whipped around to apologize when I met an outstanding pair of blue eyes.
"Bella." I hugged her and exclaimed "I missed you so much how are you?" She looked at me as if I had scared her and slightly pushed my and back to my sides.

"I'm sorry but I think you have the wrong girl. I have no idea who you are." She glanced at me one more time before turning away.

I stood in shock. Speechless as I watched her walk away from me. I felt like a piece of my heart dropped into the bottom of my stomach as I realized that my best friend didn't remember who I was.