news

Bella's POV

Its been a week since I was in the hospital and the doctor told me that my concussion was very minor and wouldn't be long before I was concussion free. I still get major head aches but I'm glad to be where I am today. I'm alive. And I don't have to worry about Jason anymore.
I'm free.
But tonight I get to hear the news I was supposed to get on the day of the incident, the thought of having some good news filled my stomach with butterflies and tingles in my fingers.
I haven't made to many friends living in California. It's been 3 years but no one seems to know I exist. Back in new Jersey I had a lot of friends and my neighbors were the best friend anyone could ask for. They were twins and we were all inseparable. I miss being able to trust a man.

I shrugged off the thought and decided to make myself some coffee and just cuddle inside my covers. I wasnt at all productive and waited for dad to come home to hear my news.

*2 hours later*

I ran down stairs and noticed that dad came home early and the living room was being put in boxes. I looked around confused and in search for answers. I looked at my mom and back to my dad.
"Honey, we need to tell you something. We got promoted and will be moving back to New Jersey. We have the rest of the week to be out of the house."

She looked at me as if I would run away. She looked worried, but I was overwhelmed in excitement. Goosebumps flooded over my arms, and my heart beat increased with every breath. But I only had one thing on my mind.

Ethan.