Chapter 3

After 1 week.....

"Hey Captain! .... "

"Captain Sean... "

"Xiao Zhan.. "

Hoaxuan frowned when, even after calling Zhan for so long from almost all the different names... His gege seems to be lost somewhere. This is not happening for the first time though. Since that event that happened before a week his gege seems to be more lost.He also see how his gege hold that locket... Yeh he very well knew the importance of that... He can see that nowadays Zhan held it more and more as if his waiting is going to be over and if so then he is very happy for his gege.

Back to present.. They recently got a few days holiday So after a loooooong persuasion he finally made Zhan agreed to visit this town market. They were passing some mouthwatering street food and also games which took Xuan intrest instantly and that's what made him call Zhan several times as Zhan seems to be in his own world....

Xuan somehow to whom his brother is thinking about... He smirked evilly.. He coughed and make his voice clear and loud before speaking....

"Oh!.. Isn't it doctor Wang... "

And as expected Zhan step paused and he started looking here and there.... But he soon became embarrassed when he saw Xuan knowing eyes but he acted as if he didn't saw as he walked further ignoring Xuan.

"Hoa!... If you don't want to meet him it's okay.... I thought... "

Before Xuan could say anything further he was stopped by Zhan.

"You know where he is... " Zhan came
towards Xuan raising his brow in question as if warning his brother that if he is again pranking again then it will not be good for him.

Xuan gulped seeing his brother dark gaze he knows very well Zhan is not a person who should be provoked. He smiled sheepishly but then straighten himself.

"Aiyo! Ge don't you have a little bit of truth in me.. " Xuan pouted making Zhan grimaced.

"Hey don't do that you look ugly.. " Zhan rolled his eyes and Xuan huffed at his brother comment.

"Whatever... If you want to know where he works.. then... " Xuan rubbed his palm evilly smiling again...

Time skip.....

They were soon standing near the hospital were the said Doctor Wang works

They were soon standing near the hospital were the said Doctor Wang works... Yeh seeing his brother conditions these days Xuan decided to search for him and just by knowing the said person name... It's a piece of cake to find about him.

"You shure he works here.. " Zhan asked as if in a daze. Xuan smiled seeing his brother somewhere in his heart he feel like this doctor Wang will be his brother lucky charm.. or may be his happiness.

He circled his arms around Zhan shoulder from the side as he speak.. "Aiyo! Trust me brother.. we just need to have a reason.... "And the whispered the so called reason in his brother's ear.