Chapter 33

Continuation....

Hearing the name Wang Jun, Lan Qiuren got silent for a while again looking somewhere in a daze. Where Zhan who was comforting his gege when looked at his father again, frowned.

"Dad are you fine?.. " Zhan asked and Quiren instantly came out from his daze and looked at him and Yibo again. He smiled.

"Nothing to worry about son... " Then he looked at Yibo eyes turning soft again.

"I am so much glad to meet Jun-er son.. " While Yibo lips quivered.

"You know my father.. " And Quiren instantly nodded.

"We four were best friends.. I, Ah-Jun , Changze (Zhan's father) and Jiang.. " Quiren replied while Yibo sighed and looked down.

"We four were  soul friends studied together since high school.. I and Ah-Jun's dream was same  and had our military training together. While Jiang and Changze ,Zhan's father were more interested in medical background. "

"The passion to fulfill our dreams led us to different road and we got separated ultimately.. never thought that will be the last time that I will see my two bestest friends. Now I and Jiang are only left from our group.. " Quiren sighed looking at a distance.

This time the room become completely silent each having their own thoughts, relishing the pain of loosing their love ones.

It was finally Quiren again who broke the silent.

"But the Almighty there still has done mercy to me, letting me meet the part of my two soul friends... " Quiren said as he looked at Zhan and Yibo simultaneously.

"Trust me they will be the most happy seeing their son's together in a loving bond... They must be jumping happily knowing it.. " A slight  wet chuckle left Quiren's mouth as those two were really playful mostly Changze.

While Yibo and Zhan unconsciously smile too. They soon started asking more about their parents and of course how their parents met and  how they themselves met and became friends and  making them laugh sometimes as Quiren told them some funny stories of their parents and  made them blush when he told how their father's were whipped for their own wives. Which made Yibo and Zhan looked at each other as Yibo instantly looked away when Zhan gave him a knowing look as if Zhan saying that he is too whipped for his gege... (And might be that is true😉)

After a heart felt conversation Quiren promised that he will soon visit the army base camp  to meet all the soldiers and his other two son. He also asked about their well being and Zhan assured him that they are fine and he was soon going to get another surprise too with a little smirk which made Quiren intrigued.

"I think we should now take our leave father.. " Zhan said getting up and went to hug him. Quiren smiled and hugged Zhan back patting his shoulder like a proud father. His eyes went to Yibo who was adoringly looking at them after all it made him remember his own father's warmth. Quiren as if understanding instantly opened his other arm's widely inviting Yibo in to the hug which Yibo shyly but complied.

Quiren also patted Yibo back and in a fatherly voice said.. "I am proud of you son... " making Yibo's eyes instantly moistened. Oh! How  much he has longed to hear this from his own father but hearing it from Quiren was same like his own father was complimenting him and unconsciously he mumble 'dad'.. Which made Quiren and his own eyes widen as Yibo blush heavily calling that and looked down.

While Quiren chuckled softly patting Yibo cheeks.. "Now.. now.. you have called me father, you are not allowed to call me uncle anymore.. " Quiren said in a teasing voice making smile too as he nodded back calling him dad again this time proudly oh! Finally he got someone to refer as dad this made Yibo heart giddy with delight and he looked at Zhan to share his happiness... Only to find Zhan already looking at him and squeezing his hand as if saying he understand him.