Chapter 22

Soon evening arrived and everyone has gone to wore new dress to celebrate the festival. Both Zhan and Yibo has came to know that on this auspicious day the people here wear traditional hanfus. So both of them were given new hanfus to mingle with the people and celebrate the festival with joy.

Yibo was looking at the mirror with a soft smile playing on his lips. The hanfu which Wangji gave him was so soft that he want to snuggle in it. Moreover it also helps to combat the cold. As the weather in the evening always get cold. He also after a very long time was wearing traditional hanfu so yeh he was feeling giddy.

He also can't help but imagine Zhan in his own traditional hanfu and soft chuckle left his mouth..

"What are you laughing at gege.. " Zhan called from the back suddenly coming while looking down and making sure that his hanfu was in place. Okay! For him this something common as his family mostly his adopted father is more on traditional side. So in every auspicious festival they usually wore traditional clothes and spend time with family. But... This time he is going to celebrate it with his new family.. and his gege of course. The thought made him smile and he looked up just to gasped at the sight.

Zhan was...lost for words.

Is there really any words in his dictionary left which could describe the beauty of the person in front of him. Yeh! The answer is no.

Zhan gulped

Zhan gulped. He felt himself paralyzed and it was thanks to his gege who actually spoke first. Because of course he doesn't know what he will blurt out if not describing the beauty of his gege with his each words coming from his mouth. He is so so gone!

"Hehe.. You are looking gorgeous Zhan.." Yibo smiled like an angel as his eyes raked over the whole figure of Zhan. For Yibo it's like a majestical being standing in front oh him who does not belong to this world for sure.

"Not more then you

"Not more then you.. " Zhan soon found his tongue as he breathily whispered enough for Yibo to hear.

"Ah! Thanks I guess... " Yibo giggled a little looking down as he was feeling flustered at the comments. Who will not of course if its the person whom you are in love , compliments you.