Chapter 7

Continuation....

"Yeh! Only this devil presence was  missing... " Xuan mumbled annoyedly.

Soon the person called devil with a big smile came inside as the devil oops! I mean the person said...

"U know what I can hear ur laughter from 1 mile away..now quickly tell me what was the reason.." The person dramatically said making the three brother rolled their eyes but Mr Lan let out a chuckle as said...

"Welcome back son we were waiting for u only... " He paused then with a  mischievous little laugh he said.. "As for the reason u could ask Zhan.. "

The devil in disguise person as referred by Xuan was our new character..
Song Jiyang...

"Hey Zhan Zhan tell me now

"Hey Zhan Zhan tell me now... I am getting curious u know... " Jiyang settle down as he took the toast from Hoaxuan who was buttering for himself and instantly put it in his mouth making Xuan glare at him.

{By the way, just forgot to mention that Jiyang is elder then both Xuan and Zhan... He is same as Yibo's age just a little bit of months difference...}

Jiyang just  completely ignored him and focus on Zhan. Zhan just sighed at their antics but seeing Xuan dangerous look  on Jiyang he just decided to change the topic..

" Brother Jiyang! I hope our team is ready.. We need to leave soon... " Zhan said as he continued his eating. Just so u know Zhan never call Jiyang  as gege cuz the word 'gege' is only reserve for his angel.

Jiyang in serious voice answered..

"Yeh! Everything is ready.. We soon need to depart as we also have to take those doctors who are going to assist us... Oh! My forgetful brain... " Jiyang soon take out a piece of paper as he passes it to Haikaun who after taking one look gave to Xuan as he was closest....

"These are the list of nurses and doctors who are going to assist us in this mission.. " Haikaun said motioning Xuan to pass it to Zhan.

While Xuan who just took a bite of his omlet while seeing the first name on the list almost got chocked. Jiyang was the first who instantly stood and passed the water to Xuan while slowly patting his back..

"Easy there..! U don't have to die this early u know... " Jiyang though was worried but didn't forget to tease Xuan back.

"Yoh! Yibo finally u r here... These sun rays are already causing me headache.." Ziyi glared at the sun rays as she tiredly leaned on Yanli who smiled softly and moved closer to her girlfriend ruffling her hair.... As she looked towards Yibo and smile.

"U are looking beautiful Yibo.. After a long time I am seeing u wearing color cloths other than white.. "