3. Kidnapping and hangover

"Ugh I don't want to go to university today" you groaned in the car. Shanks and Ben literally kidnapped you from your bed on your dear mother's orders. 

"Stop whining sis. You broke up. So? It's not a new thing" Ace said, eating. 

"He's right Kris. Did anyone of us supported you dating that red hair? He looks like a tomato." Ben reckoned while he drove.

"OI. Don't insult all red heads" Shanks snapped.

"Right. I forgot that you are a red head too."

"Just drop me here Ben. I'll walk with my friend to school." Ace said causing him to press the brakes.

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD!" Ace facepalmed.

"Why am I even friends with these guys?" you groaned.

.

.

.

.

.

"Morning Mihawk" you greeted as you plopped on the seat next to him. 

"Morning Kristy. What happened? Hangover?" Mihawk asked as he turned his head from his laptop. 

"You could say that." you said as you hit your face to the table. Mihawk chuckled lightly.

"Why don't you confess your love to the Akagami already? You know, even if you date a million other guys, even if they are red hair, they won't be any good."

"Who said I am in love with Akagami? Don't just judge us cause we are opposite genders friends."

"Whatever you say..." 

"OI"