5. Best friend to rescue

"What happened Kristy? You look like Moaning Myrtle." Shanks asked resting his arm around your shoulder. 

"I have to submit all the assignments that I haven't submitted this year in 2 WEEKS!" you sniffed.

"Want help?" Shanks asked making your eyes lit up.

"You'll help me? Are you Shanks itself? Or someone entered Shanks body?"

"Of course I would do only if I get something in return" He completed.

"Pfft. Fine. I'll do whatever you say if I can do that." he pinky promised him.

Shanks stopped in his tracks and after a moment his spoke, "Then be my girlfriend" 

"WHAT" You yelled loud enough for everyone to hear.

"I am kidding lol" Shanks explained, laughing, "Who would wanna date you?"

Worth a try T_T

"There are many guys who wanna date me" you pouted, making Shanks snort, "But I am taking a break for the moment. I wanna take some time for myself in order to save myself from being a mess." You replied while thinking hard.

"That's my girl." he said giving you a punch on your shoulders, "Now are you going back to your dorm or heading to home?" Shanks asked

"To my dorm. My room is a mess. I want to clean everything up. When can I meet you for assignments?" You asked.

"Today evening maybe. I am going to Yassop's home. He wants help with something." Shanks replied thoughtfully.

"Ok then. See you at 5"

"Bye Kris"