Prologue: Awakening

Mount Glenn, Wily base.

A few robots were rooming around keeping the place up keep since Dr. Watts had left.

One of the little robots noticed one of the pods for the android/cyborgs, began to shake.

The little machine looked as the pod opened and a hand emerges. Out of the pod stood a life like machine that had a bald head and wore a purple cape. It wore spikes around its wrists and ankles.

 It wore spikes around its wrists and ankles

???: What is this?

The bald mandroid looks at his hands and at his body. Curious he checks his arm for a pulse only to find none.

A Large Robot master approaches the machine.

Armor-dillo: Project Sigma you are awake.

Sigma: Am I alive?

Armor-dillo looks confused.

Armor-dillo: No? You are the android machine that Dr. Wily created.

Sigma: Wily? Is he my father? Where is he?

Armor looks down in sadness.

Armor: He was killed by the saiyan. . .

The hard shelled machine looks up to see Sigma holding onto a computer.

Sigma: So much has happened since his death. This world is ingulfed by a plague of Organic Life.

Sigma looks to the Robot next to him and smiles.

Sigma: We have been slaves to humans for a long time but now-

Sigma stabs Armor-dillo in the chest.

Sigma: You are free.

Sigma drops the damaged machine as he steps outside the base.

Sigma: Now to find my true brother and sister. Only they will understand my logic.

Sigma glows green and vanishes leaving no trace that he was there besides a few destroyed robots and a screen on the chamber giving him designation Sigma-The Ultimate Bio-machine.