Episode 2: A new approach. A Timely Intervention.

Last time our heroes made it to Mantle and began to try and lay low for a while. However everyone was thrown through a loop when Penny and Rock were seen helping the streets! Just as they were wrapping their head around that everyone was knocked down by the Ace Ops,  a special Atlas force, and now our heroes are being brought into custody. What cruel fate awates them? Find out now!

A New Approach. A Timely Intervention.

In the holding cell Ruby looks to everyone and sees they're all miserable. Although she notices Y/n, Articho, Sans and Acoustic are surprisingly calm.

Ruby: Where do you think they're taking us?

Qrow: I'm going to go with Jail.

Pyrrha: How did we even get taken down like that? I mean, Y/n and Articho dodged their ropes and could probably have made it out if it weren't for the red guy.

Weiss: Welcome to Atlas, those were General Ironwood's Ace Operatives. Extremely skilled huntsmen. I don't know about the red guy though.

A random guy in a separate part of the ship looked over.

???: You guys got caught by the Masked Whistler? That's rough. Nobody has ever gotten away from him before. Those guys are all General Ironwood's personal attack dogs.

Nora: Got you too huh?

???: Me? No I protested against the treatment of the people and Ironwood is trying to silence me!

Pilot: You threw a brick at our ship.

???: It's worth it if my cry can be heard.

Blake: Our cry?

???: Yes The Fight for better conditions in Mantle! Led by the charsmatic, talented, lovely, Robin Hill and her Happy huntresses!

The Atlas pilots close the window.

???: They were all top Atlas Academy graduates! They could've signed up for the Military but they chose to stay in Mantle! She's gunning for a seat on the kingdom's council and when she does Ironwood will be history!

Sans snickers.

Sans: Happy Huntresses? What is this a Robin Hood spin off?

Weiss: Isn't tyranny a little dramatic?

The guy realises it's Weiss Schnee.

???: Easy to say for a Schnee heiress living comfortably in Atlas.

Weiss: Not anymore.

Weiss looks at her hands with cuffs while Articho breaks his cuffs and Hugs Weiss.

Yang: Wait you could do that the Whole time?

Articho: Yep, so can Y/n but I am not sitting by while I am waiting for Ironwood.

They all look out the windows as Summer sits up and looks outside.

Summer: This isn't the police station this is Atlas academy!

Y/n: HA! And you guys were worried.

The group all get out and Articho fixes his hand cuffs.

Ruby: I guess we will be seeing the General for better or worse.

They all make their way up in the elevator to Ironwood's office.

Pyrrha: (Whisper) So What's the plan?