Episode 7: Arrival. Finding a Flame. (Edited)

Last time our heroes were faced with two powerful Tuffle Androids! The two were formidable opponents but were no matched to the new powered up Acoustic. While the Tuffles may have been a threat something worse comes into play. A Machine named Sigma absorbs one of the Androids and makes clear intent he wants all life too die. After informing everyone the group all has doubts of whether or not Sigma can be defeated. Will this monster of a villain make his intent known? Find out now!

Arrival. Finding a Flame!

After the reveal to everyone, Jacaque Schnee invited everyone to a celebratory party. Weiss began to snoop around until she ran into her mother Willow Schnee.

Willow: Weiss, it is good to see you again.

Weiss: Same to you mother.

Willow looks at Weiss's hand and spots the ring.

Willow: So who's the lucky man?

Weiss: I- Umm-

Willow: He is treating you right correct?

Weiss: Of course he is! He is the most special person in my life. We have a connection I fail to see breaking anytime soon.

Willow smiles before turning to Jacaque's computer.

Willow: Your father locked all the records on his computer, but I have a secret myself.

Willow shows her daughter the video cameras she put everywhere and gives Weiss a recording of a particular conversation.

Weiss: Thank you.

Willow smiles at her daughter.

Willow: Just don't forget about Whitley.

Meanwhile in Mantle, a cloaked individual walks through town smiling. He pulls out a electronic device and messes with it a little. The heat of the Mantle goes off.

Sigma: Now it begins.

Later the group in Atlas take notice of the situation after confronting Jacaque Schnee.

Y/n and the others look and see a bright fire going on.

Y/n: That's not good.

Y/n then sees the bright flashing lights and looks to see Grimm.

Y/n: Crapbaskets! Everyone we have Grimm incoming!

Articho nods before the team splits up half to Mantle the other half to fix this mess.

As they make their way to the opening in Mantle's wall they see massive Grimm heading toward them.

Y/n: Everyone hold the line!

Acoustic and Cloud power up to full power. Y/n and Articho go ssj2.

The battle ensues and the hope is looking bleak as the few that they stop more take their place.

Y/n: How long until more backup arrives!?

Suddenly an object is hurreld toward the group it passes the wall and lands in the road.