Episode 8: The Power of a Primal Saiyan! Rivals Unite into F/n!

No Recap just getting into it.

The Power of a Primal Saiyan. Rivals Unite against a Dangerous Foe!

Ruby Rose stands before her opponent far stronger than ever before, she has no thoughts distracting her. Just the fight and nothing else all of that fueled by one thing: Rage. Rage over Blues's death, rage over the city of Atlas and Mantle that are struggling to hold their own, but the thing that make her the most enraged: Sigma.

Sigma: Child, you've gotten stronger but if transforming is all you can do you might as well except the inevitable.

Ruby smiles a dark and wrathful expression.

Ruby: Well alright then.

Ruby vanishes faster than anyone can keep an eye on flies right in front of Sigma's face.

Ruby's Tail waves and smacks Sigma in the face, which sends him flying into abandoned buildings!

Articho is watching the fight before shaking his head.

Articho: Enough standing around we need to over see the evacuation!

Yang looks at her sister and back to the group.

Yang: Okay but we have to hurry!

The group split up to oversee the evacuation as Ruby continued to knock Sigma around.

Sigma fires a few ki blasts at Ruby who dodges them and delievers a massive punch to the face.

The Ki attack home back on Ruby and hit her in the back.

Sigma smiles, taking adavantage and begins to wail away at Ruby punching kicking her and everything in between.

Ruby rise after that though and looks at her opponent chuckling.

Sigma: Grr. .  STOP LAUGHING!!

Ruby: Sorry about that.

Ruby rubs her mouth where the hits landed.

Ruby: I'm suprised as well, suprised of how strong I've become.

Sigma: Wha-what do you mean?!

Ruby: Your punches only tickled, like a tiny feather.

Sigma: Enough you will earn respect!

Sigma uses the Great Namekian technique from Acoustic to grow larger than normal.

Sigma: Now you die like a bug!

 Sigma stands trying to squash Ruby who is zipping way too fast for even his robotic eyes to follow.

Sigma: So fast! What is she!?

Ruby zooms over for an overhead which Sigma barely grabs her.