Episode 9: Fighting in their own way. The Birth of the Saiyan God.

Last time our heroes have fought against the evil Android Sigma! Ruby rose has unlocked her potential in a fit of rage causing her to achieve a form known as Super Saiyan Primal! Although her energy drain ran out she was also assisted by the Potara fusion of Y/n and Articho, F/n! Both he and Summer Rose defeated the monstrosity and now our heroes think to be in the clear! For now, but how will the group react about Cinder Fall's timely arrival at Atlas? Find out now!

Fighting in their own way. The Arrival of the Saiyan god.

F/n is fighting the Grimm when his communicator goes off.

F/n: You have called F/n.

Ironwood: F/n! We need the both of you at Atlas now! 

F/n: Hold on.

F/n then calls Sans.

F/n: Sans, meet me at Ruby's Ki signature!

Sans: Whatever you say boss!

Sans and F/n both use Instant Transmission to get Atlas.

In General Ironwood's office team RWBY, Ironwood, Ace ops, Cloud and Alex stood as the Grimm squid containing a hard hologram of Salem. Suddenly F/n and Sans appeared. At that moment the Hour is up and F/n defused into Y/n and Articho.

Articho rips the earring off his ear and throws it to Y/n.

Articho: Never doing that again.

Salem: Well would you look at this; a smiley trashbag, a Prince of so little and a "pure hearted" warrior. It would seem that you have all arrived when I have a proposition for you Saiyan.

Y/n folds his arms.

Y/n: I'm listening.

Salem: Join me, together once I rule this place I will give you all a place you rightfully deserve for your power. And I when I arrive there you will bend to my will.

Y/n looks at Salem.

Y/n: I know why you did this Salem. I know about pleading to the gods and I know they cursed you. I know it is not your fault you are like this but I can't let you do whatever you want. So as for the deal no thanks, oh and Salem I'm waiting for you.

Salem frowns and sighs.

Salem: Fine, son Y/n know that you can't kill me.

Y/n: I know.

Salem disappears in a wave of mist.

Marlo: That's Salem?! That's what we're up against?!

Y/n looks at everyone.

Y/n: First we need to find Cinder, then we can worry about Salem.

Ironwood: No.

Y/n turns to look at Ironwood holding the glass chess piece in his hand.

Ironwood: We are going ahead with project Amity but we are using Atlas as the source.

The group looks shocked.

Ruby: What?!

Ironwood: With the city's artificial climate and food supply we should have enough to keep citizen's safe.

Summer: James! We are no where near done evacuating everyone. We would leave Mantle to die!

Ironwood: Yeah, I would.