Episode 5: A Night off. A Whistle of Justice!

Last time our heroes had their own tasks to take care off in preparation for the Atlas Satilite and their training for the fight against Salem. However, Jacaque Schnee has made a Speech saying he will be shutting down jobs until he is elected Councilman. the Rioting began and Winter believes her father may have doomed them all!

A Night Off. A Whistle of Justice!

In Mantle Atlas officers are calming down the rioting from before.

Meanwhile Robyn Hill is having her press conference.

Reporter: Although the rioting in town square has been over. How does it feel to know that most of the rioters were your supporters.

Robyn: I don't condone rioting, especially since our kingdom is struggling with the hardships we are already going through. Jacaque Schnee is holding the city hositage so I understand their anger but Rioting won't solve anything. I ask they show it not in the streets but in the polls today.

Meanwhile The whole group of our heroes are in the training Room, Ironwood installed a light gravity field on it so everyone was practicing at a comfortable 10x gravity.

Cloud and Blake were working on battle combos while Yang and Alex both did the same.

Weiss and Winter are sparing using Summons and glyphs during combat.

Pyrrha and Jaune are using their sheilds to deflect balls that Nora launches at them.

Nora gets a luck shot on Jaune but uses his semblance to replenish his aura.

Oscar looks at the scroll to see the results with Luke sitting next to him.

Oscar: Your Aura recovers way faster now! You're all getting better!

Jaune smiles at Oscar as Pyrrha blocks another attack.

Oscar: You are all getting much better and I don't even have a semblance.

Luke: Don't feel bad Oscar, I don't have one either.

Oscar smiles at Luke and the two share a fist bump.

Y/n and Articho are sparring at full power ssj2 and are evenly matched.

Articho: Go 3 already! You're wasting my time by holding back!

Y/n growls before turning 3 and the two continue to fight.

Ruby moves really fast and phazes through a pillar.

As she stops Luke walks up to her.

Luke: Mommy, can I help you train?

Ruby: Sure, why not.

Luke then thinks to himself.

Luke: Can I go like you and daddy?

Ruby blinks.

Ruby: Huh?

Luke: You know the spiky hair thing!

Ruby: You mean super saiyan? Well, doubt you would be able to pull it off at your age. Maybe when you are older.

Ruby looks back at her son in utter shock!