Prologue

"I know, I know.. and I can't wait for you to come over!... Don't worry, I'll get you clothes and stuff, I just wanna show you everything!! How a wedding happens in India..." The girl squealed in excitement while talking in the phone. "Aaliya!! Dekh kon aaya hain!!" (Aaliya, look who is here!) "Aayi Maa!!" (Coming Mom!!) Aaliya yelled back and got off her bed, "Stay on the line, let me see who it is.." She said and walked out of her room.

The man on the other side chuckled and smiled. He worked on his laptop while his earbuds were in his ears. He was checking the flights to Jaipur. His fingers played on the glass, making knocking sounds as his brown eyes stared at the computer screen, his muscles flexed as the buttons of his shirt struggled to keep up with his Buffy body. His coat hanged behind his chair as his other hand held the coffee cup and sipped it.

"Yeah I'm back!!" Aaliya's voice came through his earbuds ad he hummed, "Sorry, Aunt and Uncle came to give the invitation cards.." "Aren't you guys family? For yall also invitation cards??" He asked as Aaliya smiled, "It's a tradition here.. Don't worry too much, I'm the bride's only sister attending. My brother won't be able to come cause he is having his exams and She doesn't have any siblings. Ohh yes, her best friend is also helping her..."

He hummed and kept the coffee cup down, "Did you tell aunty that I'm coming??" "Ohh yes I did! She is so happy to have you and excited, She keeps saying that she will spoil you with food and dishes." The man chuckled as he smiled, "So when are you coming??" Aaliya asked as The man smiled and looked at the dates...

"Probably... 15th May..."