Ch 4:- Pampering and Shopping

Jungkook walked out of the washroom in a towel around his waist and another towel rubbing his hair. His eyes almost closed as he sighed. The hot water bath helped him relax his muscles as now he wanted to take a good nap.

Opening his suitcase, he wore a pain of grey shorts and white shirt before he jumped on the bed. Looking up, he grabbed the remote of the AC and switched it on, keeping it in a good 24°C before closing his eyes, as sleep took over his body.

After few hours

Jungkook was in a good, deep, slumber, his breathing normal as he hugged the pillow. He was sleeping like a baby, until the door started to make sounds. Jungkook groaned as he looked at the door.

It was as if someone was knocking the door as he got up. Rubbing his eyes, He looked at the door. He could hear some sounds but couldn't figure out what were those.

The door knocking increased as he sighed, "Coming..." His voice still sleepy and drowsy as he got off the bed. Man was tired but he didn't know, that during Indian weddings, there is no question of sleeping (poor Kook T_T)

He got up and opened the door and looked up to see Aaliya. He rubbed his eyes and looked at her. Aaliya looked at him up to down and frowned, "Yahh you are still sleeping?!!"

"And Where are you going??" Jungkook noticed Aaliya's clothes. She wore a beautiful Blue Salwar with a pair of Jhumka, her hair open as her eyes had a stroke of eyeliner. It seemed like she was going out.

"We are going shopping!! Now get ready!!" Aaliya yelled and pulled the half asleep Jungkook inside his own room. Jungkook just let her pull him as he was barely awake right now.

Aaliya made him sit on the bed as she grabbed his suitcase and made it lay on the bed. Opening it, she grabbed a pair of Jeans and shirt as she gave it to him, "Go and come fast!!"

Jungkook looked at the clothes and nodded as he got up and walked away. Aaliya sighed and turned, but her eyes widened seeing Jungkook walk towards the main door as she gasped and rushed behind him. "HEY WAIT!!"

After few mins

"Arre Aaliya kaha hain??" (Where is Aaliya??) Aaliya's dad asked as all looked around. They frowned not finding Aaliya, until Aaliya's mom spoke, "Udhar!" (There!)

All looked at the direction to see Aaliya walk towards them with Jungkook behind. Aaliya's mom smiled and looked at them. Jungkook wore dark blue jeans with a white t-shirt. He was just following Aaliya while his focus was on wearing the watch.

"Come on you both!! It's already 4pm!! We have to go to shops, do shopping, eat and also pick my friend!!" Neha said impatiently as Aaliya scoffed, "Not my fault, Mr. CEO was asleep!!"

Aaliya's mom sighed, "Why did you wake him up? He must have been tired after such a long trip... Jungkook, if you don't wanna join, you don't have to, you can take rest.." Jungkook looked at her and shook his head as no, "I would rather spend time with yall and explore this city!"

Aaliya's mom smiled and nodded at his words, but then Aaliya scoffed, "Enough being my mom's favorite and let's go!!" Aaliya said and held Jungkook's hand pulling him with her. Aaliya's mom and dad watched them as Aaliya's mom smiled, "They seem so perfect together right??" Aaliya's dad nodded and smiled back.

Like that the whole Bride family left to have some fun in the city of Jaipur. The family started with shopping as they went to a high-end shop. Neha's family didn't mind spending as it was their only daughter's big day, they wished to make it as special as possible.

They have the Main wedding dress or you can say shaadi ka joda ready, Now they were shopping for the other function dresses. As Neha looked for her dresses with her parents, Aaliya was busy choosing her clothes.

"Jungkook, how about this??" Jungkook looked and tilted his head, "You know, dark colors suit you... Go for the dark purple one" Aaliya smiled and nodded as she took that dress and went to try it on.

Jungkook looked around the shop, amazed to see such grand, shiny and beautiful dresses. He smiled and looked around until, "Jungkook!!" He heard Aaliya and turned as he saw her wear the dark purple ghagra.

He smiled and nodded, "Perfect!!" Aaliya smiled and went back to change. Like that, it took around 2 hours to just shop for the dresses and another 1 hours for the jewelries. After an exhausting 3 hours, They all sat at a restaurant and ordered some food.

"You have become so thin..." Aaliya's mom remarked as Jungkook chuckled, "Gym Aunty.." Aaliya's mom frowned, "I don't care, You are here with me, I'm gonna make you gain some weight!" Jungkook laughed as Aaliya chuckled, "Feed him ma, once he goes back, he will lose all that weight again!"

Neha, on the other hand, kept checking the phone. Aaliya noticing this, decided to tease her, "What didi? Waiting for you Aashiq's (lover's) message??" Neha looked at Aaliya and rolled her eyes, "Not Aashiq's (lover's) but my friends, she is supposed to land at 8:45 pm and now it 7:00... Papa, we will reach right??"

Neha's dad smiled and nodded, "Ho jaayega, tension mat lo" (It will happen/we will , don't take tension). Neha nodded and sighed. Soon the food was placed as all started to dig in. After a good 30 mins, they all got in the car and started their way back to the hotel

There were 3 cars, one 4 seater,  in which Neha and Aaliya's parents were traveling, one 8 seater, in which, there was Neha's paternal uncle and aunt's family, with her grandmother and the last one was a 4 seater with Aaliya, Neha and Jungkook.

Neha's phone rang as she picked it up, "Yes ma?... Ha OK... Wait!" She removed the phone and looked at Jungkook who was sitting in the back seat and asked, "Do you wanna go to the hotel or wanna come with us to the airport??"

Jungkook looked at Neha and thought for few minutes before shrugging, "I'll go with you guys.." Neha nodded and smiled before speaking back in the phone. Once the call got cut, the 2 cars moved towards the hotel while Aaliya, who was driving the car, moved to the airport.

"So, who is this Friend of yours??" Jungkook questioned as Neha smiled, "My childhood best Friend, she went to abroad to study and we met again in my work place. As I have no siblings, Aaliya and her will manage the wedding" Jungkook nodded and looked outside the window as he gasped,

"Heyy! It's raining!"

__________________________

It's raining yall!! It's 'Rain: A Monsoon Love story' so doesn't the female lead deserve a Rainy entry? 🙃