Part 3

•Louis' POV•
I always love making fun of Harry, just seeing him get all upset brings me joy, I know that sounds super messed up but he deserves it, I went over to Zayn's house to talk to him all about the plans I have for Harry, we laughed and plotted for hours.
"He's such a dork!" Zayn laughed "I bet he's got a huge crush on you"
"Probably, I am irresistible" I said to Zayn nudging him
"Shit! you wish" Zayn said to me "I bet you couldn't even get him to fall in love with you no matter how hard you tried!"
"You want to make that a bet?" I asked him, knowing I could do it, I've known Harry for years. I know his weakness.
"Yeah I do actually, here's the bet. I bet you can't get him to fall in love with you by the end of the week!" he said to me.
"You're on! what happens if I win?"
"If you win I'll buy you that crazy expensive guitar you want!"
"Alright" I said laughing at him
"And if you loose, you have to buy me that drum set I want!" Zayn said. Me and the guys have been wanting to start a band for the longest time, so this was the perfect opportunity to get started. I texted the rest of the guys to fill them in, Liam was routing for me to win, Niall on the other hand was super skeptical for some reason. The next day at school I decided to help Harry with our project.
"So, what are we doing?" I asked Harry, which made him look at me all crazy like.
"What?" he said to me
"What are we doing? where should I start?"
"Louis, are you feeling well?"
"Yes silly! what are we doing?!"
"Louis, why are you wanting to help? just yesterday you told me to do all the work"
"Can I not help Harry?"
"I mean yeah, you can I'm just confused"
"Don't be confused! let me help!" I helped Harry with the project, which was excruciating, but I wasn't loosing this bet, I know I can make Harry fall in love with me.
"So Harry, do you want to work on the project at your house?" I asked him and of course he agreed we walked to his house and I kinda felt bad for him, It didn't look like they had much money.
"My mum don't really like you" Harry said to me. I looked at him confused, he talks about me to his mum?
"Oh, why's that?"
"Cause you bully me?"
We walked inside his house and his mum was in the living room on the couch watching tv
"Hey mum, you know Louis"
"Uh huh, I know him" she said not even looking up I felt weird being at Harry's house, not being welcomed and all. He took me to his room and we took out all the supplies we needed.
"Okay so the project is about recycling so I'll start on the diagram and you can start on the essay" Harry said to me, he didn't seem happy that I was helping him, it almost seemed like he wanted to do it himself. "Okay, what should I write about?" I asked him grabbing the pen out of his hand
"Uh, you can uh" he stuttered, this was going to be easier than I thought.
"What's wrong Harry?"
"Louis, why are you being nice to me"
"Can I not be nice?"
"I mean yeah, but it's weird. You're never nice to me"
I started feeling guilty, I know I said that I like bullying Harry, but now it just seems wrong.
We started on the project and got pretty far, we talked and laughed and actually had fun. It got late so I said my goodbyes to Harry and his mum and started walking home. Maybe this bet isn't such a bad thing after all.