Deflowering

The next day, Drew drove her son over to Carla's house. There, she dropped him off and told him "I'll be back to pick you up in half an hour."

"Make it two hours. I bought a lot of new stuff and also want Henry's opinions on them."

"Okay, Carla. See you." Drew then left the house, heading to work, leaving her son alone with her friend.

Henry looked at Carla shyly.

Carla gave him a lascivious grin. She told him "Come here." He approached her. She wrapped her arms around him and captured his lips in a passionate kiss, stealing his breath. His eyes widened in shock and he melted in her strong embrace. Well, not his entire body. A certain part of him got very hard. Very hard indeed...

"Someone's happy to see me," she teased, rubbing his crotch. The older woman shamelessly fondled Henry's young balls. She groped him. He turned crimson, gasping, moaning out loud.

"Aunt Carla..."

"Shhh," she placed a finger over his lips. Carla then told her friend's son "I want you to fuck me today."

Henry couldn't believe it. He thought his ears deceived him. "Did you just say-"

"Yes. You heard me correctly. I want you to fuck me, Henry, and cum in my pussy."

"But what if you get pregnant?"

Carla chuckled. "That's not gonna happen," she said. "I got my tubes tied two years ago." She then dragged him to her bedroom and pushed him onto her bed, removing his trousers for him. Next she took his boxers off, allowing his cock to spring up.

She stroked it gently, giving it squeezes. While she jerked his cock, she kissed him, forcing her tongue into his mouth. He moaned, growing ever harder in her hand.

The older woman pumped away, caressing his flesh and telling him "I can't wait to feel this inside me." She discarded her booty shorts. Her hairy cunt glistened with desire. She mounted him, holding on to his manhood.

The buxom blonde took him inside her. She began riding him. She fucked him slowly at first, giving the boy time to get used to it. Her pussy was so hot it felt like she set his dick on fire. It burned - but in a good way. A very pleasurable way. The friction was amazing and he moaned, enjoying how tight she was.

She fucked him faster, yanking her top off and telling him "Suck my tits, baby. Suck them." He cupped her round breasts and kissed her nipples one at a time, licking them and sucking gently.

"Ahhhh, your pussy is so tight, Aunt Carla!" he whimpered. Her juices flowed freely, soaking his crotch and covering his cock.

"You like it, baby?" she asked, bearing down on him, bouncing up and down on his dick expertly. The wanton woman has ridden many dicks in her time. His hand found her clit and he rubbed it, making her moan his name.

"I love your pussy. I love it so much!" Carla smirked. Her golden hair cascaded down over her boobs and she pounded him savagely, ravishing him, treating him like a sex toy.

"Cum in my pussy, my boy," she said. Her words were too much to handle. He screamed and cummed.

The boy cummed violently inside her, filling up her pussy with his seed. She was ecstatic and kept on riding him until he finished cumming. Carla lied down next to the boy. She gave him ten minutes to rest. Then she got on all four and said "Now fuck me from behind."

Henry placed his hands on her ass. His cock stiffened. He slowly inserted it inside her, feeling her warm cunt sheathe him once more. He moaned, thrusting in and out of her pussy.

Her slippery cunt was still tight and it remained wet and warm as he fucked her. He held on to her thick asscheeks, plowing her as hard as he could, banging her with all his strength.

Then she told him "Pull out and fuck my ass," tossing him a bottle of lube from her bedside table.

Her friend's son couldn't believe his luck. He withdrew from her pussy, pouring the lube all over his dick and on her asshole. Then he slipped between her buttcheeks with a loud moan. The boy stuck his cock inside her ass. He started fucking.

Rutting into her like an animal, the boy seemed possessed, his hips thrusting of their own accord as he became increasingly lost in a haze of lust.

His balls swung into her cunt as he pounded her tight ass, taking her doggy style the way she ordered him to. "Pull my hair, baby. Pull it. Fuck my ass harder!" He pulled her hair and fucked her harder and faster like she wanted.

"Aunt Carla, I love your ass so much!"

"Cum in my ass, sweetie! Fill my ass with your cum!"

Her words made him erupt. He cummed even harder than he did before. The boy's cock pulsated violently and he fired a massive load of semen inside the older woman's shapely ass. He was spent.

"Lick me clean and suck your cum out of my ass," she demanded. He withdrew his softening prick from her posterior and buried his face in her rump, licking her nasty little shithole. He licked her asshole slowly, tasting his own jizz. Then he buried his tongue inside her and used it to scoop around, cleaning up her diligently.

Henry laid in her arms and she gently kissed his forehead.

"You are mine," she whispered. "I've been in love with you for years now. I love you so much and I want you to be my boyfriend. Will you be my boyfriend, Henry?"

The boy was stunned. He looked into her beautiful eyes, struggled for a moment, then found his voice. "Yes," he replied. "I'll be your boyfriend, Aunt Carla."

She grinned, giving him another kiss.

The two of them took a shower together and fucked in the shower stall. They then got dressed and had some snacks in the sitting room while waiting for Drew to come pick Henry up.

Author's Note : Soooo! What did you think of this chapter, everyone?