A Deal (SMUT)

Carla looked at him read for a while. Then she took a crumbled pack of cigarettes out of her purse, along with a lighter. Henry heard the noise. He turned around to look at her and frowned.

"Aunt Carla, mom told me you used to smoke but quit already," he said, voice full of disapproval.

"I did, but then I started smoking again."

"I really wish you would quit the habit permanently."

"And why is that?" Carla asked, putting the end of one cigarette in her mouth and preparing to use the lighter.

"Because I don't want to see you damage your own health like that. You know how bad it is for you. You know, with the tar and all the other nasty stuff they put in."

His mom's friend sighed and temporarily removed the cigarette from between her lips. "You don't understand how addictive it is. I do want to quit but it is just so hard."

"Try harder then. Please? For me?"

Carla said "What will you give me if I try?"

"What do you mean?" he asked, perplexed. Carla inched closer towards him

"People need incentives to do things, Henry. You are a smart boy. Studied economics. Surely you'd understand that."

Henry said "What do I have to do?" The boy was full of concern for his mom's friend, who though not a relative was like an aunt to him. Carla smirked

"Eat my pussy."

Her words shocked him to the core. He couldn't believe what she said. For a moment he thought his ears deceived him. There was no way she just told him to eat her out like that. "Could you repeat that please?" he asked slowly.

"Eat. My. Pussy," she said. "I'm gonna take my pants off and you're gonna bury your face between my legs and suck my cunt until I cum. If you do that for me, I promise I'll stop smoking."

"But you're my mom's friend. If she finds out..."

"She doesn't have to know about this," Carla interrupted. She unzipped her pants and slid it and her panties down, exposing her hairy pussy. The sight of her bush made him hard again in no time. He knew it would be very foolhardy of him to orally pleasure his mother's best friend, yet the boy also considered what she said to him.

"If you don't eat me out now, I'll keep on smoking. Think of the damage I'll do to my lungs. Maybe I'll even get cancer."

No, he can't let that happen. He didn't want to see her destroy her own health like that. Even though she exercised a lot, smoking would still lead to issues.

"Okay, but you have to promise you'll quit smoking for good this time."

"Promise."

The teenage boy nervously leaned down. He didn't know what to do and so decided to start slow. He began by kissing up and down her thighs, feeling her hot skin on his lips. Then those lips found her labia and he started making out with her lower lips, French-kissing her pussy.

Henry buried his tongue inside her. She moaned, caressing his hair. "Yes, baby. Just like that. Tongue-fuck me." He obeyed her, continuing to slide his tongue in and out of her warm tunnel. Her hot cave constricted around him. He tasted her pussy juices. Fuck, her cunt was delicious. She tasted so amazing. Her pussy juices was spicy, the scent overwhelming, intoxicating him beyond belief.

He then located her clitoris and licked it before sucking the button.

She moaned louder, arching her back. "Yes, suck my clit, baby boy. Suck it. Go on." Her ass rose off of the couch.

Carla fucked his face. She rubbed herself all over him.

The boy's face was getting covered in her nasty fluids. He inhaled deeply, enjoying the powerful scent of her pussy juices. He kept on sucking her clitoris, making her moan his name.

He alternated between sucking her clit and tongue-fucking her, finally driving her to orgasm. She cried out loudly before squirting all over his face, soaking him in her cum.

"That's good, but I wanna cum again," she told him, grabbing his head and keeping him trapped between her strong thighs. He kept on munching away at her crotch.

The boy carried on eating her out and she moaned happily. He used his lips and tongue well for a beginner and she gave him pointers.

She told him exactly how she wanted him to do it. He couldn't get enough of her freely flowing juices.

Henry swallowed mouthful after mouthful of Carla's pussy juices.

It felt like he was drowning in the fluids flowing out of her cunt. He brought her to a second orgasm and then a third one. Her entire body shook, convulsing violently as she sprayed all over his face for the last time of that day.

She grabbed her panties and used it to wipe the boy's face, before putting it and her pants back on. "Well done, baby," she said to him. "I won't be smoking again."

Henry was dazed. After spending what felt like ages with her legs crushing his head, he struggled to see her face clearly. Rubbing his temples, he murmured "Good. Like I said, I just don't want you to, you know, mess up your body like that. Really bad for your health."

Carla smiled, giving him a peck on her cheek.

"When your mom's home, tell her I changed my mind about going to the gym. Say that I went shopping instead, okay?"

"Okay, Aunt Carla."

"Bye, baby."

She strutted to the front door, swaying her huge ass, captivating him.

Once she was outside, he hurried to the bathroom and started masturbating. It was the quickest orgasm of his life. Soon, he was cumming a bucketload.

He quickly cleaned up and went back outside, sitting down on the couch and reading, pretending nothing crazy happened.

When his mom was home, he told her what Carla told him to say. Drew was disappointed. She told him she really wanted to go to the gym with her.

Henry sat there on the couch, deep in his thoughts. He had no idea what was going to come.

Author's Note : Any thoughts about Carla?