Actions Speak Louder Than Words

Everyone just went quiet the moment the 'king' kissed me, it was just like what happened to Haruhi... no it was ten times worse. All the girls squealed from excitement but nothing could be heard from the boys. I could feel my face heat up, I wanted to move but for some reason I was still frozen from the sudden action. At this point I never knew my face could feel so hot and I finally was able to slowly back away, I looked slightly down taking deep breaths to try to calm down and to hide my blush. I have to see who guy is! Without a second to loose I looked up...

...my thoughts just shattered to pieces... "Seth?"

I took a few steps back but stopped, my heart was pounding and I couldn't form any words. My head was going crazy, not functioning properly. I was still looking at Seth and he was looking back at me, I smiled for a bit... him as well, but I couldn't manage to keep it on. I started to lightly hit my head trying to get it back together, trying to tell whether what I was seeing was reality or just a dream. I didn't care whether everyone saw... what didn't come to mind was that Seth was part of the crowd and his smile faded and a dark shadow cast upon his face as he looked down.

I could hear the steps of the host club come closer, they held my hands to stop me from hitting myself. My body felt numb, I was so tired from everything that has happened today. We ended the ball, some people came to me to see whether I was alright or just gave me a bit of a cheer for the performance, I had no energy to respond. The only thing I was able to do was place my hand on my chest, my heart couldn't stop beating. I felt embarrassed, a pinch mad... maybe a bit happy.

I finally got to my senses I looked up to reality and noticed that I was in inside on the white couch Tamaki normally sits on when entertaining guests. "Ahh so now you finally awaken" Kyoya said in the back as I turned my head and saw that he was carrying a glass of water. "Hey Kyoya..." I say in return as he took a sit beside me and gave the glass to me. "That was quite the performance before" he said as he sighed and laid back into the seat, I remained perfectly still staring into the glass of water. "Well the others are cleaning up.." Kyoya said as I interrupted him saying "then I'll go help them" but he just grabbed my arm and pulled me back down to the couch.

As he pulled me back down the glass of water slipped out of my hand and it spilt all over my dress. I just stared at my dress, it didn't get really wet. I picked up my glass from the ground and smiled at Kyoya, he wasn't facing me but I could slightly hear him say "I'm sorry." I yawned and stretched a bit and stood up, "well it has been a long day, we should be making our way home" I said waving good bye.

I went outside the room where Kyoya remained and walked down the empty corridor, a light could still be visible from the hall where we had the ball, oh right the host club is cleaning. I rushed to the hall but struggled with the heels on. When I reached the hall I noticed that they were mostly done with cleaning... and not really surprised that Honey fell asleep on one of the chairs. "Is there anything left for me to do?" I asked as I leaned at the doorway. Everyone turned to me and smiled, "everything should be fine (Y/N), thanks for tonight" Tamaki said as they all gathered around, Honey deep asleep on Mori's shoulders. I bowed and apologised for not helping but all but once again they told me everything was fine and gave me a push to the exit telling me that I should go home.

I took a step back to the host club but took two steps forward and continued knowing that they were right this time. I strolled around the school grounds, listening to the chirping of the crickets and feeling the cool breeze, though it was a bit cooled after I spilt water on myself. I looked at the garden and the cherry blossoms, but then my eyes glazed to the dancing floor..  argh why is my heart beating again! I closed my eyes and shook my head. What is this?!

"Is everything alright (Y/N)?" someone says behind me as they tapped my shoulder. I suddenly looked back and took a step back, it was Seth. "Oh I'm fine..." I said as I looked down. I felt guilty, I did something wrong but what was it? I looked up to Seth, I wanted to go home, but what I saw didn't seem like the Seth I always knew. He was sad, a sad to which I never saw him like, maybe heartbroken... this is what I have done.

Only now I realised what I did wrong. They way I acted before, so clueless and so selfish. I didn't think of his feelings and here I am now doing the same thing. He was only trying to make me happy because he cared.

I straightened my posture and looked at him but his face was looking down into a trance, I carefully stepped forward. "I am so sorry Seth..." I said as he continued to stand there, I continued to step forward making my voice louder, "I am so sorry Seth." No response, now I was one step away from him... "I am so sorry!" I exclaimed as I gave him a big hug as he lost balanced and took a few steps back. "I'm so sorry!" I continued to say as I hugged him and tears formed on my face. I nuzzled my face into his chest... I still had no response. He must be mad.

I did not want him to be mad so I just continued to hug him, "I really didn't mean to...." I wanted to say something more but I couldn't think of what to say on the spot. No response... I was beginning to cry a bit. Though something felt different.. I felt warm. I could feel his heart beating again like it did before... His arms wrapped around me. He still didn't say anything, but his hug was already enough to make me feel better, I was forgiven. I guess it is true when they say actions speak louder than words. " I.. l..lo..." He quietly said as I looked up, "hmm?"

"uh... l..o..let's leave you must feel cold..." he said as we got out of our hug. "ok then.." I said as a shiver crawled up my spine from the sudden gust of wind, I still felt my dress a bit wet from spilling the water. "Yeah it is getting a bit cold" I said not realising I was shivering. Seth just smiled and took off his jacket and placed it over me like a blanket. " I think you need it more than I do" he said as I smiled back, "Thanks!"

We walked out the school gates together and continued to walk together. "(Y/N)! wait.." Seth said as I gave a puzzled look, " what's the matter?" He looked on both directions of the street... "It's not safe.." was all he said before he took my hand and held it, his face turned red. I felt safer, not because I had someone there to protect me, but because I knew Seth was back to his old self.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Heyo Guys~!

I would like to apologise for the late update.. IM SO SORRY!! please forgive me!

Though thank you guys for making this book reach 4000 views! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I will try to update a bit more.... note the word try.

But while I am here I would like to inform you that this book is just made out of the ideas and fandoms In my head so there isn't really a planned story board for this book. If you guys have any ideas feel free to message me.

Don't be afraid to leave a COMMENT! To give me a shiney VOTE! and to FOLLOW to what may be my own stories or other fandoms...

KEEP ON SMILING AND BE FLABBATASTIC!

~MysteryShadow123 @MysteryShadow123