SCHOOL STARTS!!!...Oh No..

(Y/N)'s Point of View

Woke up again to see a greyish, cream coloured ceiling. The room was still quite dark and the large shadows from trees lightly swayed to the side as small gusts of wind went by. I turned towards the digital clock to see a glowing light reading 5:45am. I sighed and quietly went out of bed, i don't normally have jet lag but when I do it's annoying. Taking my uniform I walked towards the bathroom. I had a quick shower I then changed.

It didn't take long, it was just like putting on the library uniform with a blazer. I looked towards the mirror and smiled, I was kind of flat chested but I really didn't care even if it made me look like a boy. I headed out to my bedroom again and started to check my bag. I had a few notebooks and the needed text books as well as my stationary and sketch book. "I guess that's it, hope I don't forget anything" I said as I tried to find a hat that matched the uniform.

When I finally found a hat I walked out to be greeted by a butler and maid, again. I ate breakfast with Daisuke who was reading the news paper across from me. A few minutes passed when he said "well I shall be going now" as he folded the paper and gave it to a nearby butler. "Might as well go now and double check everything" I said as the maids took away my plate and handed me a bento, I smiled as a way of thank you and she smiled back.

I put the bento in my bag and looked towards the clock... It's only 6:30am. I brush my teeth and looked at the mirror to see whether I was presentable. Man I hope everything today turns out well I thought as I headed towards the front door. "Would you like us to drive you?" Daisuke said as he was entering a limo, "no thank you, I would like to walk it's only a few minutes away, and besides im to early" I replied as he nodded and closed the door behind him.

The streets were quiet early this morning and the sunset gave a hint of orange to the scenery. I passed by the park once again, it looked beautiful! I couldn't help but draw it! I quickly took out my sketchbook and grabbed a pencil. I sat down on a nearby bench and drew to my hearts content. I only took 15 minutes to draw the park, though I decided to continue walking before I over do myself.

I finally reached the school in 5 minutes and stopped by the big gates. Not much people were there though I could clearly see the school grounds, it was really pink.... but nice. I took a deep breath and walked in, there is no turning back. While I was walking around I realised how big the school was, I hope I don't get lost. Luckly I saw a small sign near the door saying 'principles office', maybe I should ask for me schedule while I'm here. I knocked on the door then heard a familiar voice that called "you may come in."

I slowly opened the doors to see a desk with stacks of paper and the chair facing the opposite direction. I closed the door behind me and started to walk towards the desk to the person who was looking out the window. "Good morning Mr. Souh" I said as I bowed, he turned his chair and smiled like always. "Good morning (Y/N), nice to see you here early..." he paused and looked at his watch "maybe a bit too early." I smiled back "well to be honest I don't think it will always turn out like this, let's say I really like to sleep." He laughed.

"May I have my schedule please" I asked as he started to look through the stack of paper. He handed me a timetable and I examined it, I was in class 1-A. "May you need a tour of the school?" Yuzuru asked as I looked up from the paper. "This school may be big, though I think I would prefer the challenge of discovering myself" I replied as I folded my schedule and placed it in my pocket. "Well I hope you have a nice day at Ouran (Y/N)!" I was about to say my farewell but he turned around to look at the school once again.

I exited the room and looked around. "So much to see for just a school" I said as I looked up to see that the sky was finally blue. In the distance there was a massive clock, it was 7:20am. I walked around the school, I saw that this was also joint to an elementary school for there were childish charts and small furniture in some rooms. All was quiet until I heard some yelling and a ball hitting a board. I ran towards the shouting to find large courts with different teams training. There was basketball, baseball and soccer, the teams that I wanted to join.