READY FOR DEPARTURE?!

(Y/N)'s Point of View :

It was just another ordinary weekend in Australia. I opened the door to my house to see a dark corridor . I took my iPad from my bag, then slipped my backpack to the corner while I turned the lights on. I hanged my green hoody on the coat hanger revealing my uniform from my part time job at the library. It was a just a plain, short-sleeved button down shirt with black jeans, nothing much but I always wore a hat wherever I go accompanied by my headset.

I walked towards the kitchen to get some water, when I got a glass from the shelf I thought to my self 'man, I'm still so short' as I just reached in for a cup. I got the water jug and placed my cup on the benched and poured water, then I saw a note near by with my name. "Must be from my father" I said while I took a sip from my cup. I opened the envelope realising that there was a symbol printed on it but couldn't quite name it. It said...

" Dear Miss (L/N),

We have finished viewing your school reports and your test results.

You have pasted with flying colours and have amazed us.

Though other than your marks we all so have heard about your talents in sport, art, and music.

From your pictures, awards and recordings we are impressed with your talent, with this we would also like to provide a scholarship for these subjects.

We would also like to pay and prepare your plane to Japan as a gift, the plane will be departing on May 5th at 10:30am.

(Y/N), as a girl with great knowledge and talents we welcome you to Ouran Academy.

Chairman : Yuzuru Suoh "

I read the letter very carefully, "school report...results...passed...talents...scholarships...welcome.." Pausing at every word my eyes widened and I had to reread the whole thing again to finally say "OURAN ACADEMY!!" The earth around me shook and people stopped and stared at the house confuse. I jumped up and down scrunching the letter in my hand, then I ran to the phone. Dialed a number then waited for the ringing to stop.

"Hello..." A deep whispering voice answered. "DAD! I MADE IT TO OURAN ACADEMY!" I shouted as running footsteps and a slamming door was heard from the phone. "THATS GREAT!! I didn't want to open the letter from this morning just in case!"my father said "but you didn't wait for me" he pouted. "I'm sorry" I replied "BUT I HAVE GET READY!!! THEY ORGANISED A PLANE FOR ME DEPARTING WITHIN 8 DAYS!" with that I hanged up and ran upstairs, leaving a beeping noise on the other line.

-_-_-_~ later that evening ~_-_-_-_

Third Person's View : (A/N: John is the fathers name)

"Hey (Y/N)! I'm home!" the tired father said as he placed down his coat and bag on the couch as he entered the lounge room. He suddenly stopped... a smile grew on his face as he slowly walked to his sleeping daughter. She had fallen asleep near a picture with her mother. He bent down kissed (Y/N)'s forehead then the picture saying "I hope you are proud Samantha." John then picked up his daughter taking her to her bedroom, as he did so she whispered "thank you" in Japanese followed by "I love you."

_-_-_-_~ Time Skip to the 5th of May ~_-_-_-_

The taxi pulled up at the airport and unloaded two luggages, one large and another small. (Y/N) jumped out of the back seat while John slowly stood up from the front seat. "So this is it..." He said after he finished paying the taxi driver. He looked up seeing (Y/N) looking at him smiling, "thank you dad! You really don't know how much I appreciate your help." He gave her only daughter a hug and replied "(Y/N) don't worry about it, I didn't even do half as much."

After the hug he pulled the handle of the large luggage as (Y/N) took the smaller luggage and her backpack, they both went through all the obstacles towards the plane trip until they reached the destination an hour early. They both went to the cafeteria and had donuts together. " I know I said this before, a million times, but thank you for everything!" (Y/N) said as she happily munched on the strawberry donut. John laughed " I have replied a million times, don't worry, I didn't even do half as much." She smiled and said "Aishiteru!" Her father looked at her confused and she began tearing up crying " it means I love you!" the moment she told him the meaning she gave a huge hug continuing to cry on his shoulder.

An hour passed and the plane was ready to depart. " Time flies fast when it is really needed huh?" They said in unison and smiled. " That's my girl! Remember we are always there for you no matter how far apart!" John said as he tapped on (Y/N)'s hat. "I have always known that dad! Anyway don't worry I will always keep in touch!" She said as she waved and winked her dad good bye.

She walked along in the corridor to the plane as she saw her dad in the corner of her eye tearing up. She stopped and took out her phone. After she texted something she continued her walk to the plane.

John watched as his daughter walked to the plane, "she's growing up..." he said as a tear started to drop down his face. At this time she stopped, what is she doing? She continued to walk a minute later then as the plane took off he felt a vibration. He got out his phone revealing the message from (Y/N).

"Please don't cry dad, otherwise mum and I won't be happy (I will always love you). Don't worry! ;P this is not good bye!"