7

Daytime, in a daze, she vaguely felt that someone took her hand and pressed on something and then took a handkerchief to wipe her hand. 

She opened her eyes and saw Taehyung put the handkerchief away. She raised her hand to see and found that there was some red ink residue on her thumb. 

Hmm…what did he do on her finger while she was asleep? 

   “How much did it cost?” 

   “Huh?” Taehyung turned his head and saw that she was awake and gave her a smile. 

His smile was so gentle and beautiful, causing her to lose consciousness for a while and almost forgot her previous doubts. 

   “What’s the matter?” Seeing her staring at him in a daze, Taehyung said again. 

   Jennie pouted and raised her thumb, “Did you just grab my hand and stamp it? How much did it cost?” 

   Taehyung was shocked, and then asked amusedly, “Guess?” 

   “Forget it. I don’t want to know. If it sells too low, I will be very depressed.” She lay back on the bed again. 

She knew he would not hurt her anyway. 

   Taehyung just smiled faintly: “Its time for you to change your dressing.”  

   Jennie's face turned red when she heard that the dressing was about to be changed. “Again? Why?” 

   “The doctor said it is better to change the medicine twice a day. Hurry up.” He took the medicine bottle on the table and sat on the edge of the bed. 

   “Oh…” In fact, she suspected that it was Taehyung who asked the doctor to say that. After all, she changed her dressing frequently, and it was him who got the most benefit. 

He gently took off her pants and applied the ointment on to the pretty buttocks that was still a little red and swollen. 

Those servants executed were doing their best. They hit fifty or sixty boards but only let her suffer some skin injuries. The injuries healed very quickly. Unlike Mama Wei who only suffered thirty boards but died in two days after. 

   “Hisssss…” Jennie breathed out suddenly. 

   Taehyung immediately retracted his thoughts, “Why, am I too hard?” 

   “No, it’s okay.” Not wanting him to feel sorry, she endured the pain. 

   He was silent for a while, then sighed softly, “I’m sorry.” 

If it weren’t for him, she wouldn’t have suffered. 

   “It’s not your fault. It was the woman who ordered me to be beaten, so don’t blame yourself.” Jennie muttered. 

Now that both sides have torn their faces, Taehyung no longer greet Mrs. Qiao as his mother anymore, so Jennie did not greet her either. 

   “Don’t worry, I will settle this with them.” Taehyung pushed the cork back into the medicine bottle and threw it on the bed. “Now let’s do something else.” 

Jennie found out, the fingers that moved up her hips suddenly slid forward along the seam between her legs. 

   She was shocked, “Se_second young master…” 

Damn, she knew that this man would never let go of any chance to taste her! 

   “Don’t move, I’m afraid I will hurt your wounds accidentally.” Taehyung leaned over her ear and muttered. He even took the opportunity to bite her earlobe, which made her trembled more.