8

The days passed so quickly, with a blink of an eye – it was already autumn. 

Jennie found that Taehyung was busy these days, but she didn’t know what he was doing. As he always refused to share the details, so she stopped asking after several times. 

Although it seems that he had done a lot things behind her recently, she was never been a person who would tangle over such trifles. After all, who has no secret? 

In the past, she had always believed that it was abnormal for a couple in a relationship to force each other not to keep secrets. Of course she would not commit such an act. 

If he wanted to say it, he will say. Otherwise just forget it. 

However, early that morning, Taehyung suddenly asked her to freshen up and dress up nicely, said that he would take her out. 

Jennie has been trapped in the house for too long. This trip really made her happy, and she couldn’t hold back her bright smile. 

Even after she got into the carriage, she couldn’t help but peering out, as if she wanted to see all the street scenes, which made Taehyung amused. 

   “Is not that you haven’t been out with me, is this really worth being so happy?” He said that, but he was in a good mood to see her so happy. 

   “Oh, how long ago was that?” She chuckled, still reluctant to take her gaze away, “But why did second young master suddenly think of taking me out today?” 

  Taehyung glanced at her, “You forgot today what day is it?” 

Is it a special day today? Jennie was dumbfounded for a while. 

It seems that there are no important days in the early autumn, except… 

   “Ah, today is the emperor’s birthday.” She suddenly remembered that the Qiao family had prepared some big gifts under this name and sent them to the palace a few days ago. 

But what does the emperor’s birthday have to do with Taehyung taking her out of the house? 

   “That’s all you remember?” 

   Otherwise? Jennie thought about it for a long time, but finally she gave up, “Second Young Master, don’t show off. I have poor memory. I can’t guess it.” 

   Taehyung shook his head and sighed, “Silly girl, since you remember that today is the emperor’s birthday, how can you not remember that it is also your birthday?” 

   “Uh, today is my birthday?” Jennie was stunned. 

No matter how normal the appearance, the ‘stuffs’ in this body has always been blurred. As soon as she came here, she was sold into Qiao’s Mansion, so therefore she had no impression of what happened before. Naturally, she would not know when was Jennie’s birthday. 

Of course, she hadn’t never been curious about the origin of this girl Jennie, but for some reason, none of the people who were sold into the house knew her life origin. 

In the past, she had secretly searched for a long time, only after vaguely knowing that the owner of this body seems to be a criminal. 

In beginning, she didn’t know which father of her clan committed a crime when he was an official. It aroused the anger of the first emperor. Although it was not enough to punish and kill the other same clans, it also caused their hapless clan members to be ransacked and sold into slavery. 

However, when Taehyung suddenly mentioned her birthday, he seemed to know the identity of her body? 

   “You don’t even remember your own birthday?” He frowned.