4

Recently Taehyung wasn’t in the good mood. 

Ever since that night in LanXuan Garden, the topic about rushing him to get marry; he had realized that no matter how unwilling he was, the reality of getting married in the end wasn’t for the Qiao family, but for the sake of his dead mother. 

What’s more, he was the head in this family and if he didn’t get married, countless people wanted to scam in his fortune. 

But who to marry was a big question. 

With the example of his mother incident, Taehyung was absolutely impossible to accept the idea of arranged marriage, especially a marriage that contained interests between parties. 

His requirements were not high, he just wanted to marry an independent woman, able to get along with him, and can handle and deal with the people in this house, but with all these conditions and able to meet all the criteria, the only person who he can think was Jennie. 

This girl had followed him few years ago, and had been getting along very well but he also knew that no matter how threatening he was, the Qiao family will never agree to let him marry an ordinary girl. 

Although he managed to block his father and stepmother from nagging, but he still felt uneasy. After he returned to the room that night, he couldn’t help venting all his tense on Jennie. He would want her sleep more for the first time, who always been up early before him all these years. 

When he woke up the next morning, he saw the woman was still sleeping next to him. He remembered that they both had been on the same bed for past two years but never really seen her sleeping face in the morning. It was clearly shown that he worn her out and suddenly felt a little distressed. 

So Taehyung made a decision in his mind, in addition that he also decided ‘not to let Jennie be wronged.’ 

So he began to reduce her work not wanting her to be too tired. 

Unexpectedly, this girl didn’t appreciate at all and still took care of all things desperately and became anxious when she heard Second Young Master wouldn’t let her work. Even after bullied by him every night but still he couldn’t wait to put her on the bed so she could do nothing but to take care of his desire. 

    “Err… Boss?” 

It was probably because of Taehyung’s eyes stared harshly on the outside door. When he recovered from his mind, he found that everyone in the room was looking at him in fear. 

    A courageous steward spoke after hesitation: “Even Miss Jennie accidentally did something wrong, she has been working so hard all these whiles, just give her some credits and forgive her.” 

When someone started, the rest of them started talking too. 

    “Yeah, yeah. Jennie is so young, she’s a girl. She has a thinned-skin, no matter what mistake she makes, you are mad at her in front of us, she must be very sad.” 

Taehyung couldn’t help but started to reflect on those stewards who persuaded him. Was he really too harsh on her just now? Otherwise, why these people seemed to think that she had committed some serious mistake and tried to intercede for her? 

It’s just when reflecting on it, he felt a little uncomfortable in his heart. When did his woman ask someone to intercede for her? 

These people would not know how much he cared for her!

So, with a little bit of anger but apologetic and anxiety on the other side, Taehyung hurriedly ended the discussion with the stewards in the morning, and then directly left the crowd without looking back.