1

Facts had proven that things could not be said after an hour!

They both were still in the room, and Jennie was already running late for the meeting, she hurriedly helped to change the man's clothes.

Originally, bathing and changing clothes should be done by the close-fitting maid but this man insisted her to do it, and said "I'm not used to being touched"

... Damn, wasn't she a human?

As a result, she had to quickly freshen up herself first before serving him.

Sigh, anyway, just forget it. A secretary should helped the Boss make a tie. It was just part of her job.

Jennie muttered to herself, but did not slow down. She took care of her boss from head to toe as quickly as possible.

"Han Han, you are so capable. What should I do without you?" He looked at her leisurely, and suddenly sighed with an emotion.

Jennie rolled her eyes and quickly forced the person out of the room.

Carried a "briefcase" sewn with cloth towels, Jennie trotted behind him, passed through the garden and the long corridor headed towards the study room..She had to say that, apart from him being a heinous rascal behind the closed door, this man looked quite decent on the outside. Whether it was behaviour or style, he was completely a role model of "ancient social elite."

Jennie sighed slightly.

Time passed so fast. Unnoticedly, she had been in this world for five years.

Before meeting the "Traversed God", she was just an ordinary OL. Twenty-seven years old, a manager cum secretary in a small-medium business company. Her worked was nine to five every day. Not earning much but still able to afford to live on her own.

Still remember, the day she broke up with her boyfriend who had been with her for three years, she was heartbroken and so she went to the roof top of the building and wanted to get some fresh air.

She vowed that she absolutely had no intention of the suicidal. After all, trivial matter of having a heartbreak in love was not worth to lose her life.

Wherever she thought of the man that cheated on her came to the roof top, somehow he probably just wanted to make a peaceful declaration like "We can still be friends after breakup."She didn't expect him to rush over and shouted, "You must not die", but unfortunately he pushed her too hard, she stepped on the air and there was where she fell from the tenth floor.

The moment she was on freefall, Fang Han thought in her heart- if she didn't die by chance, she vowed that she would never allow anyone to play her heart anymore. Heartbreak was not a happy thing.

She lost her life when she fell in love for the first time and it was not worth it.

However, now that she looked at herself, did she die or no? This question was worth pondering.

That time, she was already lost conscious before falling on to the ground, which saved her from the horrific experience like "smashed into pieces" and "smeared the ground."

Later, when she opened her eyes, she became a maid who had just been sold into Qiao's mansion and was named Fang Han by Mrs. Qiao.

Well, at least she was grateful that she had the same name as her previous life and so she adapted quickly.

In addition, she was a maid who had just been bought into the mansion and it was normal that she didn't know any rules. She accidentally made a mistake and was reprimanded.And so with that, no one noticed that a thirteen-year-old little maid had been stolen and replaced like an oil lamp...