2

Sent away the shopkeepers after long discussion, Taehyung returned to the studyroom, a silly sleeping face came to his sight. 

Jennie was asleep deeply on the table with her side face on the meeting minutes. 

He was taken aback for a moment, then slowly raised the corner of his lips and his indifferent eyes softened. 

This girl must be exhausted, isn’t she? 

Moreover, yesterday he saw his third brother joked around with her, although he looked calm on the outside, but his heart was full of jealousy. At night he couldn’t help being tossed her around. No matter how much she begged for mercy, he wouldn’t let her go. 

In his heart, he knew that this girl was very mindful but just pretending to be weak. He knew very well that she was just acted pitiful and whole night cried out for pain or tiredness in bed. It wasn’t true at all but to be coquettish. 

Well, it was good to give her some lesson, let her remember who she was and where she supposed to stand. 

However, he was quite reluctant to see her so tired and uncomfortable, that was why he offered her to sit and rest during the meeting. 

Taehyung walked slowly to her side, reached out his hand to touch the small fair face. 

Deliberately he made her so exhausted, and now he’s quite distressed, obviously self-inflicted! Taehyung laughed at himself. 

After looking at her for a while, he lightly picked her up and walked towards the bed beside the study table, so that she could sleep soundly. 

After settled down, Taehyung returned to his desk and started to work on his official business. 

Somehow, no one was around to grind ink or prepare tea for him, he felt something was not right, he was absent-minded and couldn’t focus on his work. 

Finally, he sighed and gave up the accounts which caused him too much headache and rather looked at the meeting minutes instead. 

The characters in the book were written with a sharpened charcoal pen. The girl was too slow to write with brush, so he asked someone to get her some charcoal pen to facilitate her writing. 

This charcoal pen seemed very convenient indeed. Although her writing was not beautiful but at least was neat and tidy. It was a lot faster writing compared with brush. 

Today’s word looked a bit skewed than usual. Probably not having enough sleep last night? 

His fingertips unconsciously caress those written words by the charcoal pen and the smile of the corner of his mouth could not be restrained. 

He couldn’t remember exactly when he fell in love with that girl. It seemed that from the moment she walked into his life, it had been imprinted on his heart and could not be erased. 

Of course, he was very clear that this girl named Jennie was definitely not as simple as she shown. He lived in Qiao Family for more than twenty years, how could he not know about her little scheming? 

Afraid it was pre-planned from the moment she was sent to clean his study room, right? No, maybe even the transferred was deliberately done by her. 

At first he was just curious about what she wanted from him, and then he coldly watched her transformed his study room. Of course, the final transformation really surprised him and therefore greatly praised her. 

However he still couldn’t figure out why she tried so hard to please him. 

Outsiders may not know, but behind the closed door, everyone knew that only Taehyung held the real authority in the family. He controlled the expenses of the family. Even his father, stepmother, brothers and sisters hated him more but could not offend him. Whoever he wanted them to have a poor life, surely would not have a good life.