Chapter Ten

Hi, readers! Chapter 15 was already posted in Patreon and you can join for free with the 7-days free trial subscription. You can download the Patreon app or go to the website patreon.com and just search for the creator Rej Martinez. You can pledge $3 after your free 7 days subscription have ended.

Or you can also choose to join my Facebook VIP group instead, kung ayaw n'yo na po mag-download pa ng Patreon app. To join VIP, just kindly message me on my Facebook account Rej Martinez or Rej Martinez's Stories Facebook page. Please make sure na nasa tamang account po kayo nag-i-inquire palagi. And membership is 150 pesos monthly. Access na po ito sa lahat ng Patreon/Facebook VIP Group exclusive stories ko.

And please support us writers properly. We would greatly appreciate that. Stop buying ebooks or soft copy, pdf files etc. to any unauthorized people. If you've seen one of my stories being illegally distributed kindly report it to me. I would appreciate it a lot if you do.

Thank you so much for your love and support to Rej Martinez's Stories!

Chapter Ten

Remember

I remember it now. How I have loved this woman. I married her because I love her and decided to have a family together, and had our son as the fruit of our love. How could I forget?

"I love you, Yessa..." I reassured her while I'm making love to my wife again...

"I'm sorry..." I apologized and kissed her forehand before my lips went back to kiss her lips again and again...

"Leo..." She moaned my name. And it was like music to my ears...

And then slowly I pushed myself making my hips thrust towards her... "Ah!" we both moaned when our bodies became one once again...

At ngayon ko lang ko lang naalala ang lahat nang ito. What really took me long to remember the woman I love?

"I'm hungry..." Yessa said while we're cuddled in bed after making love.

Maaga pa at mag-l-lunch pa nga lang. Or it's a little bit later past lunch. Hindi lang kami kinatok ng kasambahay kanina para tawagin na mananghalian. "We should head downstairs to eat. I'm sure may naluto naman sina Manang." I told her.

Nag-angat naman siya ng tingin sa akin at tumango pagkatapos ay ngumiti rin siya sa 'kin. Napangiti na lang din ako kay Yessa. And then we went off the bed and wore our clothes back to go downstairs to eat.

And then we both had our lunch in the dining room. Our house helpers also served us. And I thanked them. Ngumiti lang naman sila sa akin. And I think that they're happy na okay na kami ngayon ni Yessa. Dahil kanina ay nahalata rin siguro nila na medyo may konting napagtalunan kami nang dumating kami rito sa bahay kaninang umaga. We met my heart donor's parents in the morning and we also had light breakfast with them like coffee and other food that we had at the cafe where we met the old couple. It was the only time that they were free to meet us dahil may pupuntahan pa rin daw sila pagkatapos lang nilang nakipagkita sa amin kaninang umaga.

At gusto ko lang din silang makita para makapagpasalamat ako sa puso ng anak nila na binigay sa akin, and to also apologize to them about Bea...

"Thank you, Manang." I thanked her after they put the food in front of me and Yessa on the table.

Ngumiti rin naman sa akin si Manang. "You're welcome, Sir."

Kung hindi ako nagkakamali, when Yessa and I got married she came with us to this house. Siya pa ang yaya ni Yessa noon at sumama siya nang mag-asawa na ang alaga niya. And now she takes care of our house for us. Kinuhanan naman namin ng isa pang yaya si Leon dahil medyo may edad na rin ang dating yaya ni Yessa. At baka hindi na rin nito maalagaan pa ang anak namin ni Yessa na sobrang likot din minsan na bata.