Wy-Wy and Bells. <3

637 words || ——-ten years later——————
Wyatts POV:
           I get into my car, it's a 1899 horsey horseless.  Its pretty nice I guess. I'm currently driving to Bella's house. She's my best friend. We have been friends since kindergarten. Everyone thinks I have a crush on her, but I DONT. Even though my friend, Ashton ships us, EVEN THOUGH I CONSTANTLY SAY I DONT LIKE HER LIKE THAT. Ashton also once brought a sign that said, "WELLA = BELLA X WYATT" to school. It was SOO embarrassing. Everyone thought we were dating.

Once I got there, I just walked in. After awhile I stopped knocking because I knew I could just walk in. I went to her bedroom, and she was sitting on her bed. I walked up and hugged her from behind, scaring her. "ABSHGDHD WYATT I HATE YOUUUUUU!"
"I love you too bells"
"AGHHH" She groans. I smirk. I know Bella could never hate me. "Whatcha dooooin'" I say, stretching out the o on doing. "I'm getting ready for a date." I forgot she has a boyfriend. I'm so jealous. I don't know why, I don't like her like that. He just spends time with her 25/8. It's SO annoying. "-yatt? Wyatt? You good bro?" I just realized I had zoned out. "Yeah, yeah I'm good I just zoned out, ya know?" He says. "Yeah, I get it. Anyway, I was just saying that Bill was taking me out to a party that his friend's hosting." It sucks. All she talks about is bill bill bill bill bill bill and I have to hear it. I love her, platonically of course, but STILL. It is SO annoying.
—bella's POV—
I am currently getting ready for a date with my boyfriend, Bill.
This is what I wear to the party:

I think I look hot. Even Wyatt's jaw dropped when he saw me, and he doesn't like me like that. I say bye to Wyatt, who is also leaving, as he didn't know that Bill was taking me to a party. I drive to Bill's house, and knock on the door. He opens the door wearing a tux and holding a rose. "This is for you, m'lady." He says, handing me the reddish pink flower "Thank you. I must say, you look handsome." I say, as I smell the rose. "You look beautiful."
I can't help but blush slightly. "Thanks. Should we get going?" I ask. "Yeah probably. We might be late." He responds. Right before we get into his car, he gives me a quick peck on the lips. You know how everyone says when someone kisses you, you feel sparks? Yeah, that's fake. I never feel anything with Bill, and I know he's my soulmate.

*at the party* (TW: mention of rape)

Me and Bill were on a random bed, making out. He starts kissing my neck, wanting to go farther than just kissing. I don't want to yet, so I tell him no. "What did you just say to me?"
"I said no. I'm not ready for that yet." He starts raising his voice. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOURE NOT READY? I SAID YOURE READY SO YOURE READY." I started sobbing at this point. "Please, bill. Don't do this to me." He did it anyway, even though I was sobbing the whole time.

After he left, I was just stuck on the floor, sobbing. I finally got up and left.

A/N: MY FIRST CHAPTER THATS OVER 200 WORDS 😻
Anyway, I keep picturing Bill as a young Matthew Perry 💀 like literally:

This chapter is giving the movie shes out of control if katies dad never walked in LMAO Rff/random fun fact: One in 10 people born in Europe are thought to be conceived in an Ikea bed

Rff/random fun fact: One in 10 people born in Europe are thought to be conceived in an Ikea bed

Oh? Thats...okay. Eat and Hydrate! ❤️
BellyButtonBellaMan WyattTobin