EIGHTTTTTTT

A/N: BELLA. BellaManBellyButton YOU JUST HAD TO KILL OFF YOUR MOM IN YOUR STORY. SHE'S MY POOKIE WOOKIE BEAR!! You know what...you're being a bad muffin 🙄

Ashton's POV:
Me, Lucas, and Bella were just hanging out on Lucas' bed, playing "Monopoly". We were just acting like our usual, happy selves again, not saying anything about last night, which was a HUGE relief.

This morning, I woke up Luke, and he had NO idea I didn't get any sleep. Later on, we invited bella over. Wyatt was invited too, but he had to help his dad with something.

Today was pretty chill day. Not much happened. Nothing out of the ordinary, anyway.

Until one comment got to me. It was really fucking stupid, actually. But, nonetheless, I was still fighting to hold back tears, and it hurt like a bitch.

We were playing Monopoly, and I had gotten stuck in jail again. Lucas owed me $200 because he stepped in my property, though.

"I hate this fucking jail" I complained.

"And I hate you!" Lucas responded. I know it was just a joke, but I was really hurt by it. I just over thunk it, I guess.

I barely interacted with anyone after that. I pretty much just rolled the die and played whenever it was my turn. Lucas and Bella were too caught up in their little "battle" to even comprehend my existence.

After a while, I could barely talk without my voice cracking profusely, so I excused myself to the bathroom.

Bella's POV:
I was starting to be a little worried about Ash. They haven't been talking much...I hope they're doing okay. And if they're not, I hope they talk to me, or atleast someone about it.

Lucas' POV:
Bella looks worried. I bed she's worried that i'm gonna beat her ass in Monopoly! Oh wait, where'd Ash go? I decide to ask bella this.

"Hey Bells?"

"Yeah?" She asks.

"Where's Ash?"

"They went to the bathroom."

"Oh, okay. Thanks" Bella suddenly paused. I was about to ask if she was okay, but then she smiled.

"What...?" I inquired.

"You like Ashton...don't you?!"

"WHAT?!?!!?!!?!!?!!!?!!!!!!?!!! Noo........"

"Yes." She giggled.

"I knew it!"

Ashton's POV:
I don't want to relapse...but I need to feel better.

I break open the pencil sharpener I had, and take out the two blades. I carefully hold one, admiring it. I then take it and glide it across my wrist.

I forgot how good that felt.

One cut turns into five, five turns into ten, 10 turns into 20, 20 turns into 25... and then I realize I should probably stop before I pass out.

I suddenly realized I failed at that thought..

And

Everything

Went

Black.

Wyatt's POV:
I finished helping my dad, and I went to Luke's house. Bella and Lucas were sitting on Lucas' bed, playing a board game. Monopoly...I think..? I was about to ask what game, but then I heard a loud thump. Lucas and bella looked up suddenly. That's when they noticed I existed.

"Did that come from the bathroom?" I asked.

"Yeah, and Ash was in there." Lucas says. He walks up toward the bathroom door and knocks on it.

"Hey Ash, you okay?" No response. Lucas grabs the spare bathroom key, and says,

"If you're shitting in there and I walk in, it is NOT my fault." He walked in, and a few minutes later I heard faint crying. Was that him or Ashton?

A/N: SOMETHING IS GONNA HAPPEN

AND I PUT IT ON A CLIFFHANGER 😊

HAHA BITCHES

SORRY YOU GUYS ARENT BITCHES

Bella won't let me say I'm gay bc I have a crush on a dude... 🙄

LIKE I'M GAY FOR HIM LEAVE ME ALOOOOOOOOOONE

Song of the day: The bidding by Tally Hall because I've had it stuck in my head ALL. DAMN. DAY.

Yeah I changed the cover to Shawn Mendes