Twelve

A/N: My heart is so fucking happy rn I can't even explain it
Anyway it's not like anyone cares so on with the chapter!

Wyatt's POV:
BELLA. IS. MY. GIRLFRIEND. AHH. I AM SO IN LOVE WITH HER I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN IT. AHHSHDBDBDHDB.

Right now, since Ashton just got out of the hospital, we're going to drop them off at the OTHER hospital. I feel really bad for Ashton, but they do need help.

Anyway, after we drop them off, me Bella and Lucas are going to the beach. I kinda feel bad that we're having fun without Ashton, but what else can we do? They're gonna be there for two months.

*timeskip to the beach*

Me and Bella walk into the water holding hands. Ever since we got together like 15 minutes ago, it's like we've been living in a wattpad story.

I don't doubt that Luke feels like a third wheel though. Let me rephrase that; he probably does feel like a third wheel. He's just sitting in the sand, reading a comic book, while we're out here doing romantic couply shit. AND his crush is in a mental hospital. I doubt that he's in a great mental state rn.

I should call Austin or someone. No, I should be hanging out with him. He's my best friend for a reason.

I will spend time with Bella for another thirty minutes, because she's my girlfriend, (EEEEEEEEEEE 🤭), and then I'll spend time with Lucas for the other thirty minutes.

I hug Bella. I don't appreciate her enough.

"What was that for?" She asks while smiling,  after we break apart.

"It was because I LOOOOOVE you." I say, stretching out the 'o' on love. I walk back up to her and I kiss her, then I take her by surprise by splashing her with water.

I watch her pretend that she's mad. I grab her and put her on my back, in the position of one would call a "piggyback ride".

I walk around with her on my back for awhile. Then, after a little bit, she says, "You're lucky I love you" under her breath, which was so godamn cute. I'm so in love with her.

30 minutes passes, and I tell Bella that I'm gonna spend time with Lucas for the remainder of the time, so that he doesn't feel left out. She agrees, and decides to do it with me.

I walk up to Luke, and ask him if he has any other books with him. He tells me that he bought like 30, and I grab one for me to read, and one for Bella to read.

And that was our day. It started out bad, then it got better. I learned today even though people go through tough times, it always gets better. Godamn,  my life is like a disney movie.
————————————————————————
A/N: hello! Important message:
To anyone reading who feels like they aren't good enough; you are. I can't stress this enough. Even if I don't know you, I love you. I care about you. If anyone reading this is having suicidal thoughts, please don't do anything. Even though it might not mean much because I'm just a random person on the internet, please don't add to the list of suicides. The current number right now is 492,936. It will probably be higher in about two minutes. PLEASE DO NOT ADD TO IT. Edit from about ten minutes later: it is now 492,974. It hurts me so godamn much when that number goes up. To some people it may just be a number on a list, but it means way more than that to me. I care. Those are people who's mental state got so low that they took their life. If anyone needs to talk my instagram is @ayeitsashlyn.

Anyway, I just wanted to put that there.

That was a really short chapter lmao but I like it so yeah.

Bro that one person rn>>>

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Song of the day: Silly Girl by chloe moriondo bc it's relatable :)

"And he is perfect, unlike me" OH MY- the song is so underrated!  GO LISTEN TO IT PLEASE!!!!