5- "I do"✨

乙卂爪乙卂爪

Time Passed So Fast and Nikah Day Arrived,As usual I woke up at Fajr Azaan, I prayed Salah and made dua

"Oh my dear Allah, Today is the Very important day in my life, My life will be changed from this day, I won't be my Old self. Oh Allah, I loved Ahad so purely, It was Clear from all Sorts of Impurities. As they say, True love begins after Nikah, so I guess Ahad was never the one for me. I can't forget him Ya rabbi, He was the close to perfect human I've ever met. He showed me how it feels to be loved purely, unconditionally and irrevocably But I need to forget him. I can't say Yes to someone else if Ahad is ruling my heart. Ya Rabbi I'm weak, My heart is weak please give me Sabr. Please help me to do justice to this Nikah. Please help me to do right by My Husband's side. I know Ibbu is also a very nice human, He does understand me, I know he will never do anything to let me Down. He respects me and I know he loves me. I just want to say Ya Allah please don't let anyone's love story be incomplete, it Hurts. Please guide me towards the right path. I don't know where my life will go after this day but I trust your plan. I know you will always be by my side. Please give me strength to Forget him, Please give me strength to move on. Help me Ya rab. Help..... M-me".

I cried My heart out, I was never ready for this but here I am. I went downstairs for Breakfast, Everyone was looking somewhat off and I know the reason, today I'll go to another house and nothing will be same as before. I helped mom in arranging the breakfast, Sunairah was so excited to see Arhan Mirza , she was on cloud 9 today. We had our breakfast, Pappa and Chachu went out to see all the preparations. I was sitting on the terrace with Sunairah and  Zoya Appi.

Zoya appi Initiated the conversation "Zamy I know you are very nervous right now but Trust me everything will be alright". She assured me and I nodded with smile. Sunairah said "If you need any tips for Tonight then you can Ask now, Zoya appi is Experienced". I gave her a pissed look and Zoya appi said "Just shut your mouth Suny She's already nervous and you are spiralling stupid thoughts in her mind". She laughed hysterically. "Well whatever, I'm so excited, Finally I'll talk to my bubu". I said "Here we go again". Zoya Appi Rolled her eyes and Said "When he will give you full dose of humiliation then you will surely regret talking to your Bubu". She made an angry pout and we both burst into Laughter.

                              °°°

After praying Dhuhr I started Getting ready. The choice of Mirza's is outstanding, The dress looked so beautiful and They also sent Hijab along with it which made me smile, I know this is Ibbu's Idea. Sunairah planned a Whole Photoshoot But I don't know I was ready for all those cheesy things or not. Well The Gown was Very Beautiful to Be honest. A very Simple Off White Colour With perfect work of Golden Sparkles and a Tailed-Cape. My Beautician Came and After long 2 hours I was Ready.

My Friends, Noor and Ayesha were waiting outside with Zoya Appi and Sunairah For the First look of Bride. As soon as I opened the Door their Faces Lit up and they started Crying. And My tears started welling up. We hugged and then Elders Came.. I started Crying So Much. You guys will not believe, Naaz Chachi Was Crying the most, Like It was my funeral, Fudging Bipolar. Also Beautician almost got a Mini- heartattack, After Long crying Session, She Fixed my Make Up Again. Sunairah prepared Bridal Photoshoot So I posed for them, The Pics came out outstanding.

                             °°°

Bridal Photoshoot:-