prologue

a world of fairies, where one is supposed to find their true love at the age of sixteen.

for a young light fairy and an animal fairy, apparently mother nature did not pair them with another fairy, nor were they paired with each other.

for years, just to be safe, the rulers did not allow fairies of different elements to interact. but you can't really stop them when it comes to love, can you?

love fairies are supposed to know of one's true love, but they went extinct. why? simple, humans. each element has a gem in the fairy forest, if one is taken away from its place, the fairies of such element will go missing if not extinct. the humans stole the love gem so love fairies went extinct. seventy years after the incident, the prince of fairies had a strong feeling there is still one love fairy in the forest.

those three paragraphs are completely irrelevant to each other. you'll find out why.

anyway, how was one supposed to find their true love, you may ask.

they don't magically find them. it is simply said that they get a feeling. but what kind of feeling do they get? is it really just a feeling? if a fairy turns sixteen, they will get dreams and see visions about the existence of their true love, and the visions will give hints on what their true love's elements or abilities are.

and when they think they've found each other, they go to the love fairies. love fairies confirm whether or not they are each other's true love, that's why they are so important in the fairy forest.

-

"but mother i did dream of love fairies!"

"must be just a normal dream then. go and find your father, he wanted to teach you about the fairy gems,"

"but mother-"

"now, minho."

".. yes, my queen."