v ; looking for trouble

September 1st, 1993

Jupiter shot up in an instant, her brown hair stuck to her forehead from her dripping sweat.

"Jo, are you alright?" Harry asked with concern evident in his voice as he stood at the foot of Jupiter's bed.

"I don't know what just happened." She gasped, her hand pressed against her pounding heart. She felt like she couldn't breathe after the crippling memory she had just been shown.

"Did you have another nightmare?" Harry asked, sitting on the bed next to her, his lips pursed with concern.

"It was different. It wasn't in the chamber." Jupiter muttered. "It was Riddle talking to Dumbledore. They just found Moaning Myrtle's body and he was on his way to-"

"Frame Hagrid." Harry said, his green eyes watching her intently.

"Yes! How'd you know?"

"He showed it to me, too. When I found the diary after you flushed it. But it wasn't from his perspective, I was just watching it." Harry answered.

"Did I ever apologize? For the diary, I mean?" Jupiter asked, taking a hand up to brush the damp strands of hair away from her face.

"Yeah, right as soon as you woke up. But you didn't have to. It wasn't your fault." Harry said, brushing them away for her. She felt a flutter of butterflies enter her stomach and she had to look down at the bed to avoid him seeing her obvious embarrassment.

"No, it was. When I found it in my trunk... Riddle didn't make me write in it. It was all me. I should've told you it was me before I got taken, then you probably wouldn't have saved me." Jupiter sighed, keeping her brown eyes on her bedsheets.

"Hey." Harry huffed, placing a hand on her arm. She tried to ignore the butterflies in her stomach. "I would've gotten you out anyways. You're Jo."

"Why do you call me that?" She asked. She finally locked eyes with him, hoping the redness had faded.

"I don't like the name 'Jove'. But since you wouldn't let me call you Jupiter, I had to think of something else." Harry shrugged. He stood up and unlocked Jupiter's trunk which was just sitting in the middle of the room with books around it.

"You want to call me Jupiter? Why?" Jupiter asked as she watched Harry shove the remaining books into her trunk.

"It's pretty. Besides, pretty name for a pretty girl." He shrugged casually. She prayed Harry didn't look over at her, because it was very clear that the blood had definitely flushed into her cheeks now.

"You think I'm pretty?" Jupiter laughed, her eyes down on the bedsheets again.

"You say that like you don't." Harry said, looking up at her. She felt every word leave her mind as they linked eyes.

"The sooner we get on the train, the better." Ron said as he bursted into Jupiter's room. "At least I can get away from Percy at Hogwarts. Now he's accusing me of dripping tea on his photo of Penelope Clearwater. You know... His girlfriend. He's hidden her face under the frame, because her nose has gone all blotchy."

"Ron, we've got something to tell you." Harry said, looking over at Jupiter nervously.

"Where is he?" Fred asked as he threw the door open as well.

"There he is! There's my little Ronniekins!" George grinned, pulling his brother into a bear hug. "Our ickle Ronnie has once again made us proud. He's edging onto our streak of "how many times you can get Percy to throw a hissy fit in a week."

-

"Jupiter." A voice said over Jupiter's shoulder as she stood on platform nine and three quarters, watching Mrs. Weasley pass out her infamous corned beef sandwiches. "Come over here for a moment." Mr. Weasley said as he placed a hand on Jupiter's shoulder. In his other hand, he had Harry. He guided them over to a pillar away from the crowd.