6

Minju pov

I stormed back into the classroom, frustration bubbling over. My pockets were empty, and my elaborate plan to squeeze some cash out of Minho Oppa had crashed and burned. Meanwhile, Felix and Hyunjin were deep in conversation about "House of Dragon," a comic I was dying to read but couldn't afford right now.

Hyunjin looked up from the pages, beaming. "Felix, you have to check this out! The plot twists are insane, and the artwork is top-notch."

Felix's interest was piqued. "I'm down. What's it about?"

Hyunjin gave him the lowdown, "Dragons, epic prophecies, intergalactic battles-it's got it all."

I butted in, eager to jump in on the conversation. "Oh yeah, I've heard of it! Too bad I can't buy it at the moment."

Felix shot me a puzzled look. "Why not?"

I threw a playful jab at Seungmin, who'd just walked in with Jisung. "All thanks to Mr. Morally Upright over there, I'm on a budget."

Felix seemed amused. "Mr. Morally Upright?"

Hyunjin laughed, "That's what she calls Seungmin. He wrecked one of her plans to get extra cash."

Felix chuckled, "Well, we all need a Mr. Morally Upright around, right?"

Seungmin joined us with a dry, "Lucky me."

"Still mad at him, bestie?" Jisung teased me.

Seungmin shot back, "Maybe if you managed your money, you wouldn't rely on morally upright folks like me."

I rolled my eyes, "Maybe if morally upright folks like you minded your own business, I could afford my comics."

He quipped, "You could afford them if you didn't try to pull one over on your friends for cash."

I groaned, "I don't swindle; I improvise! And it would've worked if you hadn't snitched on me."

Seungmin smirked, "Snitching or telling the truth? You decide."

I sighed, "Your 'truths' are ruining my life, Seungmin."

He shot back, "Well, you're welcome for the reality check."

Jisung stepped in, sensing the tension. "Alright, alright! Enough already! You two bicker like an old married couple. Let's switch it up."

Hyunjin added, "Yeah, let's focus on House of Dragon."

Felix, enjoying our banter, chimed in, "You two do act like siblings! It's entertaining, to say the least."

Seungmin and I exchanged glances, then simultaneously rolled our eyes. Maybe Felix had a point-there was a certain sibling-like dynamic between us.

................................................................................................................................................................

The evening turned into a night of fun as Hyunjin, Jisung, Felix, and I hit up the arcade. Even though Seungmin initially protested and said he wanted to head home early, we somehow convinced him to stick around.

As we gathered around the shooting booth, the buzz of excitement filled the air. Jisung couldn't contain his enthusiasm and declared, "Prepare yourselves! I'm about to show you how it's done!"

Hyunjin, always up for a challenge, grinned and retorted, "Let's see if your aim is as sharp as your wit, Jisung."

Felix, with his usual laid-back vibe, chimed in, "May the best player win. Let's keep it fun, alright?"