Discovering the Truth

🕐  A few days later  🕐

◂ Annika POV ▸

I woke up feeling a weight on my chest. When I opened my eyes I saw that Luna in her puppy form had chosen me as her pillow.

 I stiffened suddenly feeling warm breaths on my neck I gently looked both ways and sighed softly with relief seeing that Valtor and Ogron were sleeping on either side of me. 

Not wanting to wake them I lay on my back running my fingers through Luna's fur. It had been four days since we discovered that Sahen was the one behind the attacks, Faragonda, Griffin and Saladin had to return to their schools but they said they would inform us if they found anything. I was unable to find any answers. 

I remember my mother mentioned something about ally her mother before Majestic was destroyed. I knew that the royal library could have been left untouched because it is protected by old and powerful spells. 

Only the royal family can enter it and I knew that there the council could find the answers to these questions. 

I had a feeling that they wouldn't let me go alone, I could sense that Hades, Roxy, Sirius, Remus, Klaus, Morgana, Musa, Tecna, Flora, Stella, Aisha, Riven, Timmy, Helia, Brandon Nabu, Anagan, Gantlos and Duman were here together. 

I knew they would be mad at me but I have to do it alone, I know the planet might not react well if more than one or two people show up. 

It was clear that I would take Luna with me. I knew what I had to do, I quickly cast a sleeping spell on them that would allow them to sleep until evening. 

I freed myself from between Valtor and Ogron before kissing them both on the forehead. 

I felt redness cover my cheeks and quickly headed to the bathroom to prepare for my journey. 

I knew with magic I could warm up or cool down so I decided to choose something comfortable. 

I don't know what state my planet is in and I need to be ready for anything