Silence before the storm & The final battle

⌛ A few days later ⌛

◂ Annika POV ▸

I turned on my side and sighed as I felt two warm bodies beside me. I'm used to Ogron and Valtor sleeping with me practically every night. I don't know why I don't mind, but I won't tell them that I sleep better when they are next to me. 

It's been four days since my confrontation with Bloom of which it took me two days to get back to full strength. The spell I performed tired me out more than I originally thought but it was worth it. 

I am pleased with the progression of Roxy, Musa, Teca, Aisha, Stella and Flora on controlling their parts of the Dragon Flame. You can easily sense that their magic is stronger than it was before. 

I got a message from HeadMistress Faragonda that Bloom has been punished and is confined under 24-hour surveillance. 

She is being guarded by at least 5 guards. They don't want to risk Bloom somehow managing to escape. We know that she would then try to take revenge on me. I don't know exactly what's going on with Sky, but she's supposedly under surveillance. 

It turns out that there is a big possibility that Bloom did something to him after all. I used my magic to sense where they are and to my satisfaction only Hades is awake. We knew we had to talk and figure out a plan to get rid of Sahen once and for all.

 I know I am the only one who can do it but he needs Hades help to do it. Sahen is only used to their type of magic but not Hades. 

I managed to get out of bed without waking Ogron and Valtor before heading to the bathroom after grabbing fresh clothes. 

I cast a calming charm on the bathroom before turning on the water and jumping into the warm shower. I sighed as I felt my muscles relax under the warm water.

When I went downstairs I noticed Hades sitting on a stool near the counter. I could see that he was thoughtfully holding a mug of coffee.