Confrontation with Bloom

⌛ A few days later ⌛

◂ Annika POV ▸

I watched as they all ate their breakfasts while talking. A few days passed since I discovered the truth and as planned I trained with them several hours a day. 

Thanks to their determination, patience and willpower, they have better and better control over releasing their magic slowly.

I am pleased with their progress and I know Hades feels the same. Thanks to my requests and promises, I was able to persuade Siri and Moony to return to our Earth. 

I wouldn't forgive myself if something happened to either of them. Sirius Remus and Teddy leaving was not one change that happened. 

Bloom started paying more attention to what we were doing and started asking what we knew when Flora told her we knew who Sahen was. 

I started trying to suck up to me and getting us to tell her our plans. I'm not the only one who noticed Bloom 180's gradually changing behavior.

I contacted Faragonda about what I had discovered and she brought up the subject of Bloom herself. 

She told me that she herself once with the rest of the teachers noticed a slow change in Bloom. Farahonda told me that Bloom had started asking a lot of questions about the monsters. She also showed a disturbing interest in my planet. 

I told her about my suspicions with Hades. I saw that she wanted to protest and defend her, but she didn't. 

I had a feeling that she knew we were right but didn't want to accept it yet. I told her that I would keep them informed and about my plan to confront Bloom. 

Faragonda said that she, Griffin and Saladin want to be there when I will do it. We don't know how Bloom will react and want to help with her if she will react bad to this and he will attack me

I told her that if our suspicions are correct we need to take away Bloom's Dragon Flame permanently. 

Such a source of energy in the wrong hands is really dangerous. Faragonda agreed with me and asked if I knew such a spell.