ENROLLING OR ROLLING?

KYLA'S POV~

Enrolling day, with Stupid Tommy and cutie pa tutie Grace. So relief im not going to the school bus with Tommy and Grace its been a miracle to have a car.

Gosh, Gosh, Gish Fish! Classmate with Katrina no no no way shes been my frenemy since First year highschool why shes here she cant be here. Oh my its too bad double hotseat!

Ok enough for that but I chilled with the ice cream yumm,

3 minutes later

"Ok Xandra bad news!" I said "why?" She questioned "katrinas going to school at Science Life School" i replied " holy pa loly shes there" she continued "yeah, shes our classmate!!!" I replied "gosh, ok its already 10:00" then she shut the lights down, then we go to sleep, and also Xandra's sleeping over our house.

I was wondering how the HECK I come in this situation, you know being social and suddenly trap in science school, so bad i hate science but i need to get use too it, and i lied that i love science but i keep on imaging machines that will change the future forever.

ROLLING THINGS IN YOUR HEAD!!!!!!!!! Then my head started to whirl up like a rolling tornado off the street thinking that Katrina will blow my head off and its crazy right really crazy, probably!

But im just exited for tomorrow, but the thing was my head......... Chloe and katrina the worsiest things who blow me down the school.

But why?

Moms coming!!!! I said in my mind "so Kyla why your still awake?" She asked, then i shut my eyes and slept

8 Hours Later

"Ok girls bye" mom shouted, then 8 minutes later we arive at school thinking Katrina will not notice us.

- 5 Periods past -

"Everybody, shut up" Ms.Cruz shouted like shes a mad girl from an alien invasion "SHUTTING UP!!!" Katrina shouted, but my head flied away imagining what,why,how!!!!

- Dismiss time -

"So its you Kyla!" Katrina said "hey so your also here" i replied "yeah duh!" She continued "what! Katrina your really here" Xandra came shouting "oh-oh Xandra your here" Chloe came annoyed "oh annoying stupid Chloe" Xandra replied "Guys stop, chloe lets just go" Katrina interupted.

"Its good you shown up" I said to Xandra "yeah or else your going to be-" she replied but stop "yeah i know" i replied "i wish i could have a science Labaratory" I sobbed, and changed our topic "yeah me too".

- At Home -

"Hey mom,Tommy and Grace" i said waving my hand to them "here little sister lets eat" Grace replied "ok, but im still full, and i better need to go to my room" I said "ok bye!" They said "i better head now!" I replied and get back to my room.

Email To: XandraCastro@yahoo.com
Email From: Kylalouise@yahoo.com

Hey Xand! See you tomorrow!
By the way whos going to pick you up?
Pls. Reply right know
Ok. Bye

Wondering!

Email From: XandraCastro@yahoo.com
Email To: Kylalouise@yahoo.com

Pls. Can you pick me up?
If you have time pls.
And i just replied
Ok bye :-)

She totally replied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- End Of Chapter 3 -

Dear readers,

Im really confused about my story! And by the way if theres a mistake on my story just comment im not just good at spelling.
By the way guys im going to add more chapters tomorrow or today
Pls. Dont forget to VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE.
Bye guys!
Sci-fi_Sparks