Chapter 4-5 Part 2

Xandra's Pov~

"Good morning! Eggs for breakfast!" I shouted while Kyla was doing something.

"Nice i love eggs!" She replied "we need to eat now, im hungry" I continued.

3 hours later

Kyla's Pov~

We found the way to get out the secret room, we also had the time to plan how we gonna get back at the secret room, we get home and lied about what happened, we didnt want our parents to know about the labaratory, mom rented a condo for me and Xandra it was happy away from the family but thinking about things like Machines,Robots,Aliens and science things I never been this addicted to this kind of things, I found a passage way going to the lab, and I tould Xandra about the passage way, the janitor also gave us a map of the school where Katrina wouldnt found us, shes always thinking to kick me out the school.

I was an honor student at class, Xandra been good at inventing things, until she created a machine that change our lives, the machine track that Alien's from the galaxy will take over earth and will make us slaves.

Together, me and Xandra and other friends put together a team named

"ALIEN EXTERMINATOR"

People didnt believe what we say but some people believe, Katrina stop us from doing this things, she told us that Soldiers will stop the aliens, but people stop on working with us even my BestFriend Xandra.

Some people tell me,
Attention she needs!

Until time came everybody stop on believing science. But October 23 2080 winter came and never stop, sciencetist beleive that aliens are coming some people saw some seagull with green and Squishy head like a slime, they believe aliens sent the thing to warn people. Xandra came backand said to me "my best friend pls. Forgive me" I was happy about what she said, "its okay, we need to prepare now" I replied, things are getting worser than we imangined, science was right. Things are getting rought.

Dear readers,

This part was kinda complicated.
Information:
This part was also kind of serious to say, they didnt actually talk much, and also this part things are getting change, the description will not change, but the story will change as it is because the first idea wasnt very Science-Fiction, and I was very tired of changing the description, and if I had time Im going to change the description of the story.
If you had report about the story just PM me so that things would be change.
Pls. Dont forget to VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE
Bye My Dear Science Fictioners!!!!!!!
Sci-fi_Sparks