Chapter 4-5 Part One

Kyla's Pov~

I found me and Xandra was trap in a secret room I never actually thought about what happened and Thought for the Past..................................................................

Flashback -

I was in a party with katrina, and her friends where having fun until things become even more fun I was drinking a full glass of soda and the thing I dont know that it was a trick for me, Xandra was right, until someone grab my body and pull it inside the building and Xandra followed me and but shes been also captured by the PERSONS who grab as, and opened a passage way and locked us inside.

End of Flashback -

Xandra wake up and saw some electronics until i push a button and the light showed up, its like where in a real Science Labaratory and it also looks like a house, so good and relief.

1 hour later.

We finished cleaning the secret place, and found out things getting better and better "Kyla!!!" Xandra shouted while her eyes are wide open "why?" I asked "this place i dream about this" she continued "yeah I know" I replied.

3 minutes later.

"So how do we get out?" Xandra asked "maybe theres a secret wall in here!?" I replied "Yeah maybe your right!!!!" She continued "we better sleep now." I replied "good night!" Then she shut the lights down.

Dear readers,

Hello guys, too short right but its ok we can continue it on part 2 and are you exited on whats the part 2? Guess!

Exited []
Lame []

So guys just comment.
And im really exited!!!
By for now!