Starbucks

KYLA'S POV~

I picked up Xandra from her house and straight ahead to star bucks,

45 minutes later.

"Im going to a new school with Tommy and Grace!" I shouted while drinking my coffe "ok so where?" Xandra asked "maybe we can say together" I rep|ied "ok" she answred "one-two-three Science and life school!" We said it together "what your schooling there?" I asked "yeah you too" she continued "probably, I love science you know about robots,aliens etc." I continued" Where desame yehey where on desame school!"

At home

I park my car on the garage and locked my room, thinking of the robots and social things until i suddenly found out I  never actually locked my room and Tommy was like he was sleep walking "hey what are you doing here" I shouted then he covered my mouth and kiss me like I  was an idiot so i kiss back and let his lips entered my mouth but that last for only a minute then he closed my door and walked out what the did he actually did that then I fall asleep thinking of that scene.

5:45 am

I walked down the hall and found that everybody was still sleeping exept for Tommy, "did you liked?" He asked "no I hate it" I replied and actually I blushed and get back to my room writing on a special piece of notebook.

Gosh why why me idiot Tommy will just ruined up our whole world why.

Then time for breakfast and drawed a mind erasing machine that will erase that memory for my whole life

- End of chapter 2 -

Dear readers,

Hey guys did you like it yeah preety sucks right cheating on your girlfriends sister how the heck did i thinked of that.
Guys I would just update the story very slowly cuase im using my computer during saturday and sunday.
And the school school Gosh.
Pls. VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE the story!
Bye for now AMIGOS!
Sci-fi_Sparks