"mine" -cuzzxo

cuzzo

So me and y/n have been broken up for about a year and a half because I thought she was cheating on me. Turns out she wasn't but I miss her real bad. Anywho, I got asked to be on a show called 'Young and Reckless' and now I'm here.

y/n

My friend Ferrari asked me to be her show called young and reckless and I agreed because that's gang. So I packed all my stuff and got on my flight.

Present time (still y/n's pov)

I was sitting on the counter in the kitchen talking to my cousin Naj. We was waiting for all the girl's to get ready so we could go to get our videos done for the intro. Out the corner of my eye, I see Cuzzo wearing this sexy ass outfit. "Bro do you see her right now? Oh my fucking gosh bro." I slid onto the floor like do y'all see this shit.

She's so fine. I wanted eat her out like right there and then. Naj starts laughing at my distraught. "You so down bad on my soul!" She laughs through tears. "Not even because she's so fucking fine." Obviously I had to whisper ts out because she couldn't know I was still in love with her.

Cuzzo

I walk down the stairs in the outfit I chose to wear for the intro and when I get to the bottom of the step, I see y/n staring at me. Then she dropped to the floor and Naj start laughing. Y/n looked so fine. She had on blue and white jordans, blue jeans and a white crop top that said 'I love my girlfriend'. I bought her that before we broke up.

I sat down with Farrah and we just talked. Until she said, "Do you see how fine y/n looks?" "Oh my gosh yes." I started cheesing as I looked back over to see y/n back up and looking at me and biting her lip. I internally blushed.

Time skip to after the intro thing and onto the sprinter

Y/N

On the way back to the house, I sat at the back in the corner. I was there minding my business and Cuzzo comes and sits next to me.

Ivori and Naj also wanted to sit in the back and since there was 3 three seats in the back, Cuzzo sat on my lap. I looked over at Naj and rolled my eyes. "You a bitch" I mouthed to my cousin. She looked at me and smirked.

20 minutes in, I feel her moving in my lap. I look up from my phone and see her smirking at me. I blush and look down. Not even a minute later, she does it again and she turns around on my lap to face me.

As she straddles my lap, she puts her jacket around her body to cover us. I turn to Naj to see her smiling at us. She always said if me and Cuzzo broke up, she'd cry and she did.

Cuzzo put her head in my neck and started to kiss it. I started to get wet. To everyone else around us, it just looked like she was sitting on my lap sleeping. She then grabbed my hand and put it close to her pussy and moaned in my ear.

That was enough for me to pull her panties to the side and start rubbing on her clit. She gripped my arm tightly as I started to move at a faster pace. "Fuck. I miss you so bad." She got out between whispered moans.

"I miss you too mama. I didn't cheat on you. I hope you realise that. I love you too much to cheat." I say a bit louder than her. I slid two of my fingers inside of her and she let out a gasp. I pumped my fingers in and out of her at a slow pace while she grabbed my arm and squeezed it. I quickened my pace and she sucked on my sweet spot.

I bit my lip to hold back a moan. Feeling her fingers clench around my hand, I removed my fingers. She let an annoyed groan and turned around my lap to how she was in the first place.

I giggled at how frustrated she was but that's what she gets. I missed her so bad though and I didn't want her to know but I let it slip.

Time skip to the house

We got back to the house and I went to my room to take a nap because I was so tired. I lay on my bed and when I was finally dozing off, someone opened my door and sat on my waist. They started kissing my neck and caressing my face. "You so pretty baby." Cuzzo said in a whisper. I opened my eyes to see my ex straddling my waist and kissing my neck.

I grabbed her by the neck and pulled her into a sensual kiss. "I miss you so much. I don't know why you would ever think I'd cheat on you with that girl when you the prettiest girl I've ever seen. You have the prettiest eyes, the prettiest lips. Everything about you perfect." I say in between pecks.

As I pull away, tears start to form in her eyes. "I'm sorry for all of that baby. You'll be mine forever?" She says in a shaky voice. "Yes of course." I reply in all honesty. "I love you." We said at the same time. She laid next to me and I pulled her into me and cuddled her. I drifted off to sleep.

Nobody's POV

As y/n slept, Cuzzo was awake chilling on her phone and she wanted to take a pic of her and her gf.

Liked by themvp

Liked by themvp.naj, theonlybignina, lKadyjaap, thefarrahgamo, tgipky, syinthecity and 11,783 others
Cuzzxo: I got her back and we locked in 4L.

Comments off