put some clothes on -breeski🃏

(based off this imagine on my other book)

stud y/n

Me and my baby y/nn was going on live because we was in the house bored as hell and because I just got out of the shower and it was hot, I put on some short shorts and a crop top cause I know that's what y/n likes me.

My supporters don't know what y/n looks like because they hear her but they have never seen her face. Good thing that's how I like it and I'll know they'll harass her and put weird things in her comments.

I was fixing my hair in the mirror and y/n walks in and puts her hands around my waist with her head in my neck.

(like this)

"Mama why you showing so much skin?" Y/N said in her raspy voice. "Because it's hot bae and other clothes will get me too hot." I replied back still trynna fix my wig. "Put some clothes on bro." She says kinda aggravated. "Sorry baby." I kiss her lips and she tries to deepen it but I remember we're on live.

I look at the comments on the live and reply to some of them.

user1: why cant we ever see her face😩?

"She don't want yall to find herrr." I giggle at the comment.

breeandhergfschild: i bet she sexy asl

"yes she's sexy as fuck and she's mine." She kisses my neck.

breeskifanpage: can we at least know her name😞?

"baby do you want to tell them your name?"
"no because y'all will find me and i don't want that."

"Welp, anyways guys we're gonna go cause I need to do sum with my baby. Bye y'all!"

After I end the live, y/n starts sucking on my neck leaving red and purple hickeys. She sits me on the counter and tongue kisses me.

She then carries me back to our bedroom and lays me on the bed. "You're so pretty ma. I love you so much." She smiles at me and grabs the back of neck to kiss me. "Thank you baby, I love you too my love."