me, hennessey and you -queen d

fem queen x stem y/n

I have this biggggg crush on my classmate, Queen D. Like a massive one and half the cast know about it.

Me and the cast of the Academy got taken out to club by Sapphire because we were all being good. I was wearing a pair of green cargos, a fitted white top and a hoodie and my hair was in a big afro cause I wanted to show off my natural hair.

We in the club, doing shots and they twerking and shit. I was chilled off in the corner smoking a blunt and drinking a bottle of Hennessy. I felt myself getting really intoxicated. I looked over and saw Queen dancing so I got up behind her grabbing her waist and started grinding against her. I could tell she was drunk cause she was feeling up against me. "Wanna go back to the house?" I whispered in her ear. "Yeah, let me tell Sapphire first."

She quickly went to tell Sapphire and she agreed. We got an Uber to the house.

skip to the house

We got inside and D was kissing me like she wanted to fuck. "You wanna fuck so bad ma. If you want me, just say so." I go down to kissing her neck. "Mmm." She moaned in response. "Use your words, princess." "Yes baby. I need you. Fuck." She struggled to get out. I carried her to my room and laid her on the bed. I straddled her lap as she pulled me down to kiss her lips. Our tongues fought for dominance in which I won.

I kissed her neck and ran my tongue over the marks to soothe her so it didn't hurt. I kissed down her body leaving little marks until I made it to the hem of her underwear. I looked up at her to see lust-filled eyes and her mouth slightly open. "Can I?" Always ask for consent guys. She nodded eagerly. I wasted no time taking off her panties (i acc hate this word😭😭) and diving straight into her ocean.

I sucked and licked on her clit as she moved her hands to my hair, gently gripping it. "Fuck baby." She moaned out. Her moans had me soakeddd. So I sorted out my problem by using one of my hands to rub my clit while eating her out. Using my free hand, I stuck two fingers inside of her earning a "FUCK YES, Y/N" which made me speed up my pace on me and her. At this point, we're both moaning and one more moan from me and she was cumming and I came from her moans.

I crawled back up to her to kiss her and stick my two fingers inside of her mouth. She moaned at the taste of herself which got me wet all over again. We laid down and I could tell she was tired so I went to get a rag to clean her and myself up. I put the rag in the wash, got back into and laid with her kissing her lips. "Can we make this official ma?" I ask politely. "Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend!" She kisses me, not with lust, but with love.

a/n: sorry this took so long to get out😞 i had major writer's block