angry sex -yae.yeezy

fem y/n

Me and my girlfriend, Donyae had just had our 5th argument in the period of time we've been filming south central baddies over something stupid. "You just keep doing sneaky shit! How I know you not messing with these females?" She screamed at me. "Pause cause I've never given you a reason to think that so stop that shit! Anyways I'm done arguing with you." I stormed away.

I went downstairs to the living room area where I saw Ivori and a few of the other girls. They all greeted me when I saw them and since there were no seats, I sat on Ivori's lap. "You ok Y/nn?" She questioned in a whisper. Me and Ivori have been close from when she was on Baddies of Las Vegas but Yae thinks she's some girl I wanna fuck. "Yeah Donyae's tripping out again." I mumbled.

At the moment, I had a really good idea to make my girlfriend jealous. I knew she would wanna argue again in 5 minutes so she'd find me and drag me upstairs to argue again. She came downstairs like I predicted and that's when I whispered in Ivori's ear to make her jealous. She agreed. I was talking to Lexi and Niy about some random shit and Ivori started rubbing up and down my thighs. I leaned back into her sighing while glancing over at Yae. She was fuming.

She walked over to me and snatched me up, dragging me upstairs. Once we got to the room, she threw me on the bed and locked the door. "When I come back, I want you naked and on all fours." She went over to our shared closet. The assertiveness in her voice was so sexy, it got me soaked.

I quickly took off all my clothes, leaving me horny and waiting for her. 5 minutes later and she still wasn't back and my pussy was throbbing. I let my right hand trail down my body, stopping right above my heat. I slid my fingers through my folds. I started to rub my clit in a circular motion, closing my eyes and parting my lips. I was in pure bliss.

"What are you doing? Move your hand!" I quickly removed my hand and got on all fours. "You just couldn't wait until I was here. Face forward and don't turn around." She said with authority.

Without warning, she slammed the full length inside of me already going at a fast pace. "Fuck baby. Slow downnn." I struggled to say. I put my hand on her stomach to try and slow her down but she slapped my hand away. "Stop running and take it." The harder she was slamming into me, I felt my high coming. "Fuck I'm gonna cum." "Cum then mama." With those words, J felt myself come undone. "Shit Yae!" I shouted.

She rode out my high and when I finished, she pulled out. "I like when you fuck me while you're angry bae." I sighed. "Maybe you should make me angry more often." She smiled at me. She kissed me and I fell into a deep sleep.

Vote, comment and request 😛.

a/n: I hate liking girls kmt. This girl has me ready to crash out about her😓.