Y.D.L.R - jayla

y/n

"She don't treat her right. Every other week, Jayla calls me and tells me Yae's cheated or put her hands on her but she's go back every time," I said to my friends as I look over at Yae and Jayla arguing. "She's my bestfriend and I know she wouldn't want me to be like this." I continued. "She's not worth your time. She doesn't want to leave or she would try." My friend retorted back at me.

"You don't know what's it like to be in a relationship lile that so don't comment." I got a bit defensive because I have a minor crush on Jayla from way before she started messing with Yae. "You like her so bad, you'll do anything to make it seem like she's perfect." Of course I would.

Later on

I was chilling in the living room on the couch in my house when I heard the door open. I looked up to see Jayla looking like she was on the verge of tears. "Come here. What's wrong now mama?" I opened up my arms to her and she practically jumped into them. She explained to me what happened. Long story short she went to see Yae and she dubbed her in front of her friends.

"You don't need her. You're nothing but a fuck buddy to her. To others, you're so much more. Stop giving her your body." I'm sick of her going to Yae and coming back to me crying about how shitty she is. "Who's others? I cut off nearly everyone but you for her and I'm still being disrespected." She explained.

"Me. You don't see it because you only want her but you mean the world to me Jayla. I would never hurt you in a way. Y'all don't look right together ma. I could treat you so much better." I couldn't hold in my feelings toward her any longer. I wanted her since I met her but she was always fucking with Donyae even when she had a girlfriend. "You really mean that Y/nn?" "Of course I do baby. I wanted you since I first laid eyes on you." I said. " I wanted you too I just thought you had a girl. That's why I was messing with her." She admitted.

"Nah I only want you." It's true man. "So let's try this out then.". She leaned in to kiss me and I met her halfway. Our lips connected and move in sync. "I love you for real shawty." " I love you too baby."